The battle of the Bubble

Upndown go snuggle down, food done for today, no sundae for you... your being a good girl.. remember ive been naughty not you! So behave.. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh kay thanx, but will have a great big gain hun. Ive eaten for england and expect the scales to scream at me! Im not worried tho. Just writing my plans for weeks food and feeling good about whats to come.
So bubble is back this week. X

I'll join you, that's you and me both then :D:D !

Kay xx

Upndown go snuggle down, food done for today, no sundae for you... your being a good girl.. remember ive been naughty not you! So behave.. ;)

Meanie - but know u ur doing it for my benefit LoL!!

Right all ready to go from the morning. Planning on starting the day with a shred b4 kids get up. Will WI just to draw that line.
Gnight peeps. :p

Right all ready to go from the morning. Planning on starting the day with a shred b4 kids get up. Will WI just to draw that line.
Gnight peeps. :p

Morning everyone - hope today's a good one for us all - let us know what Mrs Scales says to u later!!

Good luck for wi today!

Morning all. Pleased to be back. Ive weighed and its not good. (But i knew that)
Now what to do? Update my stats and get rid of shiny bottom or have it as a holiday? And hopefully have a sts next week.
Honestly guys its bad. :eek:

Morning all. Pleased to be back. Ive weighed and its not good. (But i knew that)
Now what to do? Update my stats and get rid of shiny bottom or have it as a holiday? And hopefully have a sts next week.
Honestly guys its bad. :eek:

Have it as a weight and take away your shiny bum. That way you can add it again next week and it will make you feel even better :)
How bad is it?xx

7lb!!!!!!

Got on them 5 times! Begging hubby to leave scales out this week, but he reckons ill let them rule my mood and at the moment, yes ive put on weight, but my mental side is really great. So think he's right. X

Take your sticker off and start again. If you leave it on you'll just feel like you're playing catch up, and there's nothing less motivating than that. Work toward that achievement again in a way that works for you, then you can really celebrate when you get there again.

I promise that is not 7lbs of fat. You've eaten things you wouldn't normally so your body is retaining water. Get back to basics and keep your fluids up and in a couple of weeks you'll be able to forget about this blip.

x

Got on them 5 times! Begging hubby to leave scales out this week, but he reckons ill let them rule my mood and at the moment, yes ive put on weight, but my mental side is really great. So think he's right. X

Oh dear...never mind you've drawn a massive line and you've started again. You can do this, don't let it get you down. Maybe try another salad challenge, that seemed to work really well for you.xx

Im not going to do any challenges, as great as they are they dont work for me because i restrict myself and thats why i fell off wagon last week. Its just me, the way i think of these things. I eat mega superfree anyway but thinking i 'have to' just throws me. Its just the way my mind works, odd i know!
Anyway massive line drawn ill get on the laptop later and update stats. X

Im not going to do any challenges, as great as they are they dont work for me because i restrict myself and thats why i fell off wagon last week. Its just me, the way i think of these things. I eat mega superfree anyway but thinking i 'have to' just throws me. Its just the way my mind works, odd i know!
Anyway massive line drawn ill get on the laptop later and update stats. X

Ah hun, I didn't realize that was why you fell off the wagon. No definitely don't do any more challenges. Like Pippa said just eat good healthy meals.xx

Back