The battle of the Bubble

Just egg and sweetener. Give them a good mix. I fylight them in little indivudual frying pans so it makes 3 or 4 and layer them like a giant cake with fruit and yog. They really make me feel like ive had a treat. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They sound great the way u do them - when I try - they turn out like scrambled eggs every time - any advice gratefully received!

Make sure ur frylights hot and bubbling then flick like pancake when set. Ive never had a prob.
Really must try and sleep...

Make sure ur frylights hot and bubbling then flick like pancake when set. Ive never had a prob.
Really must try and sleep...

Thx will try that - I must try to sleep too - night, night!

Do they not taste like, well, sweetened egg?

Yep i guess they do in a way but it does the trick for me, ive got a good imagination!;)

Morning all, looks like a nice morning, im still in bed!!
Going garden centres today bald spots in garden which need some colour. It didnt look so bad with the weeds!! ;)

Just shredded, think its brunchtime! Kids want to go bike riding so may well do that a little later. They have karate tonight too. So we'll see how the time goes havent got the motivation to rush around fitting a thousand things in a day.

Just shredded, think its brunchtime! Kids want to go bike riding so may well do that a little later. They have karate tonight too. So we'll see how the time goes havent got the motivation to rush around fitting a thousand things in a day.

Well done on the shred - esp as the children are home too - I'm impressed!!

Bubble - just to say thank u - without knowing it - u helped me today - I kept thinking how well u did to get back on plan - and it did the trick for me - that sts yest nearly sent me into an almighty binge and could have lasted day (or weeks) cos I so mad at my scales - felt back to normal today and had lots of exercise and on plan food - cheers, Bubbles!!

Bubble - just to say thank u - without knowing it - u helped me today - I kept thinking how well u did to get back on plan - and it did the trick for me - that sts yest nearly sent me into an almighty binge and could have lasted day (or weeks) cos I so mad at my scales - felt back to normal today and had lots of exercise and on plan food - cheers, Bubbles!!

Aaawwww. Thanx upndown, I do have my uses at times!!

Confession time now... i ended up eating a carvery today. So not on plan. Was shopping about in the garden centres bumped into friends so ended up in a carvery where the men can enjoy a beer, women could eat and kids could play in the outdoor garden.

Had a great day though. Kids have been terrific, got some flowers for the garden and had a really relaxing afternoon. :)

Evening Bubbly one :p, I'm loving your calm positive attitude this week ! Upd is right, your a great support to all of us :), I'm really happy for you hun that you enjoyed yourself and had a fab day out with the family. ;)

Kay xx

Evening Bubbly one :p, I'm loving your calm positive attitude this week ! Upd is right, your a great support to all of us :), I'm really happy for you hun that you enjoyed yourself and had a fab day out with the family. ;)

Kay xx

Thanx mate, not sure where my calmness has come from, but im loving myself as well as every1 at the moment. Maybe just taking the pressure off has made a difference.
I will get where i want to be and it doesnt matter when.
A happy mum is making a happy family. :D

Hope ur ok mate, see you have your challenge ready for next week. Wishing you luck, i wont be joining you this time round but never say never.

Take care. X

Thanx mate, not sure where my calmness has come from, but im loving myself as well as every1 at the moment. Maybe just taking the pressure off has made a difference.
I will get where i want to be and it doesnt matter when.
A happy mum is making a happy family. :D

Hope ur ok mate, see you have your challenge ready for next week. Wishing you luck, i wont be joining you this time round but never say never.

Take care. X

I'm just so happy to see you happy bubbles :p. There are so many of us losing weight, each at their own pace and that's what's important. It's your journey and every step of the way it should be about what you believe in and feel comfortable with. I know you will reach your goal and do amazingly well on your journey. Don't worry about challenges hun they will always be around, do what works for you and at the pace that suits you :). Hope you have a smashing week ahead hun !

Hugs Kay xx

Hello, another school holiday day to fill! Been planting this morning... although he done most of it, i sooo hate creepies i kept freaking out on him!
He sent me in for a shred to relax! Relax he says! Lol. :D
Anyway am kind of chilled now about to make a frittata as kids want quiche and i cant make a good sw one so ill have the frittata.
Then off to an egg hunt in a nearby manor house while graham finishes garden.
Not much else planned exercise wise. Really want to take kids to port lymne or howletts this hol but its sooooo dear! Over £100 for a day! How do these places warrant charging so much, what chance has an average family got?
Rant over...
Hope youre all enjoying your day. Weekend in reach for those of you working, count down time. :)

Tongues burning i put chillies in my frittata!!!

Hello, another school holiday day to fill! Been planting this morning... although he done most of it, i sooo hate creepies i kept freaking out on him!
He sent me in for a shred to relax! Relax he says! Lol. :D
Anyway am kind of chilled now about to make a frittata as kids want quiche and i cant make a good sw one so ill have the frittata.
Then off to an egg hunt in a nearby manor house while graham finishes garden.
Not much else planned exercise wise. Really want to take kids to port lymne or howletts this hol but its sooooo dear! Over £100 for a day! How do these places warrant charging so much, what chance has an average family got?
Rant over...
Hope youre all enjoying your day. Weekend in reach for those of you working, count down time. :)

Your doing well making and resisting the quich - good Mummy!! Yes I agree these attractions cost a bomb - not just the entrance - the gift shop is usually full of tat and expensive!!

Aaawwww. Thanx upndown, I do have my uses at times!!

Confession time now... i ended up eating a carvery today. So not on plan. Was shopping about in the garden centres bumped into friends so ended up in a carvery where the men can enjoy a beer, women could eat and kids could play in the outdoor garden.

Had a great day though. Kids have been terrific, got some flowers for the garden and had a really relaxing afternoon. :)

Life's for living isn't it? Carveries aren't so far off plan - not like fish & chips, pizzas and lots of other stuff - tasty tho' eh!!

Back from egg hunt. It was more of a follow the clues trail with lots of historic facts my kids wont remember! They then handed in the trail answers and all got a cadbury egg.
Happy children.
Time to eat. X

Back