The battle of the Bubble

We're all in im heading up to bed too. Goodnight all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!
Hope your all well.
Ive realised its only 3 weeks til centreparcs. Not sure how much ass kicking i can do on diet in 3 weeks - you know how slow i am!
Better get out and buy some clothes for the kids. What would they need. Im thinking lots of leggings (less packing) for the girls and tracky bottoms for daniel. Im also thinking cheap and cheerful primark so if things get ruined on adventures i will not feel so bad binning it. Anything i missed? ive not been b4 so not sure what its like and what to take.
As for food today. Lots of bacon in threads might have to follow suit...:)

Socks are a must and my onesie! :p

Hmmmm - yep its holland du think it will be warm then? I suppose it will be warmer than camping, i dont like to be cold. I love to doss in my onesie can let it all hang out! ;)
Im planning on buying choccy baileys really fancy that.

Sorry to butt in I've just read your going to holland to a centre parks we've just came back weather wise is like a summer day here but slightly warmer which park you staying at ?
I loved it kids loved it too lots of activities to do plus swimming to keep them entertained Xxx

Thanx Katie, ive never done a CP break so am really excited. The place is called 'De Eemhof' looks fab. Im planning on lots if swimming, and cycling (now i can ride) kids really want to do archery and rock climbing but not sure whether the 6 yr old will be allowed. Also me and my mate must have a spa day and a pamper and leave the guys with the lo's reckon they'll have no hair left!!!

Thanx Katie, ive never done a CP break so am really excited. The place is called 'De Eemhof' looks fab. Im planning on lots if swimming, and cycling (now i can ride) kids really want to do archery and rock climbing but not sure whether the 6 yr old will be allowed. Also me and my mate must have a spa day and a pamper and leave the guys with the lo's reckon they'll have no hair left!!!

It was our first time too ;-) we stayed at limburgse peel I think that how it's spelt ??
Spa sounds great Hun we all need a nice pamper let the men put up with the kiddies for a few hours and relax and enjoy ;-)
I liked the way it was self catering as I could still be good for breakfast & dinner but enjoyed an evening meal out with the family if you go the supermarkets AVOID looking at all the delicious cakes there so cheap too :-0 haha Xxx

Oooh is it gorgeous pastries like france? Drool! Im even more excited now. :D

Really must do something today. Im just sitting here picking (on fruit) and watching the time go by. Waiting for hubby to come home with car. Been searching online for birthday pressies for youngest. Im finding it really hard as she has it all from the other 2.
Im all excited miss saigon is back to london loved that show might convince hubby thats what i want for my bday. :D

Ok im being brave. Cos i can really see a difference here.
This is me in cyprus summer 2013
View attachment 136301
And me now.
View attachment 136302
Ive got no full body pics i guess i should have so i could see the difference but i hate pics. :(

Awwwwww, I'm so jealous! Sounds like a lovely holiday, especially if you're going with friends so you can spell each other off on childcare.
I'd love to go to Holland... I'm half Dutch, and a Dutch citizen, but have never been. Well, have been to Schipol but not outside of the airport!

Sent from my ZTE Grand X using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG!!! YUCK YUCK! Might delete my photos they look huge on mobile site. Hate photos! :(:(:(

How can you be a citizen and never been? Ive not either. Im imagining tulips and windmills and pastries now..:D

Back