The battle of the Bubble

Having a lovely day with drunken pals and over excited children! So much for sticking to plan. Ive eaten lots of food, dips, crisps, pittas, now creme cakes and choccy. I really can not control myself!! Oh well dont have good company everyday.
Back to basics tomorrow. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow sounds like you really enjoyed yourself Bubble, glad you had such a good time :). My scales show a 3lb gain, I have been eating lots over the past few days too but will start fresh from Tuesday and draw the line. Pittas and dips sound so yummy ! xx

Wow sounds like you really enjoyed yourself Bubble, glad you had such a good time :). My scales show a 3lb gain, I have been eating lots over the past few days too but will start fresh from Tuesday and draw the line. Pittas and dips sound so yummy ! xx

Well sound like ur both having a good weekend - it's tough in good company and over Bank hols isn't it?

I've had 19 syns today but only 50 out of my 105 weekly allowance but scales aren't budging and I feel bloated - it looks like it's going to be an embarrassing first(restart) WI at class on Tuesday morning!! Out for lunch with loads of family 2moro - so will try to be good and starve on Tues for my Minis Weds morning WI!!

Ok im being brave. Cos i can really see a difference here.
This is me in cyprus summer 2013
View attachment 136301
And me now.
View attachment 136302
Ive got no full body pics i guess i should have so i could see the difference but i hate pics. :(

Wow - u've done so well and in the 2nd pic u look like I'd imagined!! Be proud Mrs!! We all are (of u!) xx

Have a great day Bubblex

Enjoy your day bubble xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

Have just been around the diaries to say hello. :)

Ive been a very busy mum this morning, getiing washing ironing etc all up to scratch, ready for the next lot now.

As for yesterdays bbq, we had a lovely afternoon, they didnt go home til early hours so it was very full on.
Im shattered today but have still managed to complete the C25K week 3 day 3. Weds I start week 4 looks a killer!:eek:

Anyway Im still full up from yesterdays food so havent had nothing to eat other than, cherries and strawberries today. There are left over meats so tea is sorted for the family.

Back to planning my weeks food and getting back on track tomorrow. Not sure if I want to step on scales Weds but I need to know the damage this weekend has caused. Im not too worried because I know why, its different when I have blips for no reasons that really annoys me but when we have had such a good weekend then its absolutely legal to be fat!!!

Hope you are all well. x

Hi all

Ive been a very busy mum this morning, getiing washing ironing etc all up to scratch, ready for the next lot now.

As for yesterdays bbq, we had a lovely afternoon, they didnt go home til early hours so it was very full on.
Im shattered today but have still managed to complete the C25K week 3 day 3. Weds I start week 4 looks a killer!:eek:

Anyway Im still full up from yesterdays food so havent had nothing to eat other than, cherries and strawberries today. There are left over meats so tea is sorted for the family.

Back to planning my weeks food and getting back on track tomorrow. Not sure if I want to step on scales Weds but I need to know the damage this weekend has caused. Im not too worried because I know why, its different when I have blips for no reasons that really annoys me but when we have had such a good weekend then its absolutely legal to be fat!!!

Hope you are all well. x

Hey bubbly one :), I know how your feeling, I've had a week off plan and scales are showing a 3lb gain for tomorrow so am prepared, normally I'm miss stressyhead on Mondays but am much calmer now. I will draw a line and start fresh from tomorrow. I'm also planning my meals and hope to have a 100% week and loss for next Tuesday. Good luck for Wednesday hun, I still think you will do much better since your doing C25K too, so I think you might even have a loss, got my fingers crossed for you that you do super well ! :D xx

Hi all

Hope you are all well. x

Like ur attitude Bubble - notice ur more positive lately - that's greatx

Morning!! Real eyelid trouble this morning. Running very late. :eek:

Breakie with a lemon water. 1399358519040.jpg

Ill try and have a proper catch up with all later. Xxxxx

Morning!! Real eyelid trouble this morning. Running very late. :eek:

Breakie with a lemon water. View attachment 136773

Ill try and have a proper catch up with all later. Xxxxx

Good morning hun,
Wow you really amaze me. You are running late yet you still manage to make yourself a really yummy looking breakfast :)
Catch up later.xx

Morning love! Hope you've managed to catch up. I didn't crawl out of bed until 8, oops!! Thankfully I set out their uniforms, breakfasts and made their lunches before bed last night. I would have been in deep doo doo otherwise!

Wheres the day gone?

No lunch today picked on fruit.
Dinner jacket potato with onion,mushrooms, lean bacon bits, beans and bbq flavouring.with salad and cheese hexa. Olives 1 syn.

1399394896602.jpg

Your tea looks yum! I've just written out a menu for the next week and did the shop online so no naughties went into my trolley.

We will crack this losing weight malarkey!!

Back