The battle of the Bubble

Had my binge at lunch and still managed 100% day yay!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Give yourself a HONK lovely!

I have Honked!! Thanx guys. Im offto bed enough excitement for 1 day! :)

Morning bubble xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! X

Just do food from phone then i can catch up on laptop.

Red day

Breakfast
1400175612792.jpg

Lunch
1400175632479.jpg

Dinner
1400175655322.jpg

Hello Diary
I can type much quicker on here!
Havent really stopped today and at the same time haven't done a lot either. Does that make sense?:confused:

Food wise been perfect til now....

Breakfast was my cheesecake and fruit (1/2 hexb)
Lunch bgty sausages (1) in w/m roll (hexb) with frylighted onions and tomato sauce (1) and a slice of burger light cheese (1/2 hexa)
Dinner scrambled mess with courgettes mushrooms and spinach served with salad and olives (1) cheese niblets (1/2 hexa)

all looking good...

I then cut up strawberries and ice cream for the kids they had about 1/5 of the 500g tub and Ive just polished off the rest!:eek: thats 840cal so 42 syns worth of carte d'or chocolate inspiration.

So im not posting on my diary anymore tonight. going over to everyone elses as you are all much more sensible than me..... cry :cry:

Bubble, I have fallen off the wagon too. Been really busy, still out with the kids at 6.15 called into the pound shop and bought a bag of the mis shapes chocolates. Unfortunately most of them were the caramel ones with the nut in the middle, kids didn't like them so guess what? I ate them all on the 5 minute car journey home. I reckon I had at least 8 and they have to be at least 2.5 syns each. That's 24 syns! And have just had a very small glass of wine. Another 4 syns probably. I was hungry when we got back in the car from shopping and the kids ripped into the chocs to see what sort were in there (it's lucky dip, you can't see through the bag). I had 2 and thought that's ok, then when I realised they weren't going to eat them, I thought, it's only a few chocs, and one led to another. Anyway, don't be too fed up with yourself because I am right here with you. Had been a good day food wise apart from that. Chin up chick, stick to 10 syns for next few days and you will limit any damage. You do so much exercise, you will most likely be ok anyway. Xxx

Aww Bubbly one, don't worry hun, we've all been there. Just draw the line and start fresh again :), I'm sure you'll soon be back on track xx

Bubble, I have fallen off the wagon too. Been really busy, still out with the kids at 6.15 called into the pound shop and bought a bag of the mis shapes chocolates. Unfortunately most of them were the caramel ones with the nut in the middle, kids didn't like them so guess what? I ate them all on the 5 minute car journey home. I reckon I had at least 8 and they have to be at least 2.5 syns each. That's 24 syns! And have just had a very small glass of wine. Another 4 syns probably. I was hungry when we got back in the car from shopping and the kids ripped into the chocs to see what sort were in there (it's lucky dip, you can't see through the bag). I had 2 and thought that's ok, then when I realised they weren't going to eat them, I thought, it's only a few chocs, and one led to another. Anyway, don't be too fed up with yourself because I am right here with you. Had been a good day food wise apart from that. Chin up chick, stick to 10 syns for next few days and you will limit any damage. You do so much exercise, you will most likely be ok anyway. Xxx
.....must be something in the air - cos that's 3 of us today then.....:sign0007: :sign0007: :sign0007: as u say 2moro's a new day ..... good luck to us all!!

Back