The battle of the Bubble

I read a saying this week that might help you today.

Saying "Oh, I've already ruined my good eating today. I'll just eat crap", is like saying "Oh, I just dropped my phone on the floor. I'll just smash it until it breaks"

You can do this!

Have a good day :)

Hey, rooting for you x

Hi me ok! :rolleyes:
Ended up in work meeting at the harvester and as they paid i had a rocky horror with my dinner of piri piri chicken! Ive no energy or will to fight this blooming diet at the moment. I know i should be fighting but.... i wake up every morning with the right frame of mind, been c25k-ing and 30 day shredding but...
Its seems im still on 'time out'
Im also very worried about work, have i bitt off more than i can chew? Feeling *****!!!
I hope i get this mojo back soon or i fear ill be starting back at 13stone something again after c-parcs!:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi me ok! :rolleyes: Ended up in work meeting at the harvester and as they paid i had a rocky horror with my dinner of piri piri chicken! Ive no energy or will to fight this blooming diet at the moment. I know i should be fighting but.... i wake up every morning with the right frame of mind, been c25k-ing and 30 day shredding but... Its seems im still on 'time out' Im also very worried about work, have i bitt off more than i can chew? Feeling *****!!! I hope i get this mojo back soon or i fear ill be starting back at 13stone something again after c-parcs!:eek: Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bubble please stop being so hard on yourself, if my work paid for lunch I would of ordered two rocky roads!!!
Have you ever thought of completely forgetting about slimming world for a few days and regaining your mojo... Your getting yourself down about it when you have a wonderful family and a holiday to look forward to - don't make it the be all and end all, take a break enjoy what u eat and come back when you are ready - we are all here for you xxxx

You'll get there hun x. You'll get your mojo back. Just bad timing at the mo.

I love harvesters and if I'd been there with work paying I definitely would have had a sundae. They're bloody lovely.

Oh bubbly one, hugs :bighug:, hope u get your mojo back soon hun. I am also restarting this week, hope it all goes well. You will be back on it hun, when your ready xx

Ended up in work meeting at the harvester and as they paid i had a rocky horror with my dinner of piri piri chicken! Ive no energy or will to fight this blooming diet at the moment. I know i should be fighting but.... i wake up every morning with the right frame of mind, been c25k-ing and 30 day shredding but...
Im also very worried about work, have i bitt off more than i can chew? Feeling *****!!!
I hope i get this mojo back soon or i fear ill be starting back at 13stone something again after c-parcs!:eek:

Like others have said - pls don't be so hard on urself - u've just had a blip - which we've all been thro' so often - that's why we understand - also work is another pressure - and u sound like a perfectionist which is a great asset but u may be expecting too much of urself at work too - remember they approached u - they knew ur worth - so try to believe in urself - look in that mirror again!!

I can only repeat what other minis friends have said - take a break - then come back refreshed and ready to pick up SW again - keep posting when u feel like and we'll be here for uxx:553:

Ditto everyone else,you're only human, same as the rest of us. 1 day at a time, 1 Meal at a time. You'll crack it when you're ready, we all have faith in you :) xx

Woohoo , holidays are coming, holidays are coming :)

Oh Bubble, don't worry about it at the moment, I'm sure that you are more than capable of doing what needs to be done for work and getting your eating back on track. Just take it one step at a time, we are here and we aren't going anywhere, when you are ready you'll pick up the threads again no problem xx

Hi Bubble - just popping in to say hello - are u getting in the holiday mood yet!!

4 sleeps!!!! Yipee!! Ive packed Im ready apart from toiletries need to go shopping tomorrow. Playgroup closed tomorrow as its polling day so officially start my hols tomorrow. Yay Yay Yay!!
Im off plan till I get back, dont know what I weigh dont care!! I bought some tops from primark at the weekend and whilst packing today I thought id better try them on. 1 of them my favourite one at that was on a size 14 hanger but was a 12!! initial anger and upset subsides when I actually try it on and it fits!!!! OMG this is Primark usually far too small in the sizes. Wow! So exercise is obviously paying off!
I love you my famaily of mins!! :D
Im pulling out of some challenges and re-joining next month, so please please please be here for me when I return as a oompa loompa from the chocolate factory!
So packed, shopping and meeting friend for lunch in Nandos tomorrow, Friday change beds and clean house (have a friend house sitting next week) so better make it presentable! Im in holiday mode...... well I will be after work at 330! heeheehee. :p

Back