The battle of the Bubble

Hi - so good to hear u sounding upbeat - great too about a Primark size 12 :greenapple: - after a good day (I even honked) but will have to withdraw that in a mo - came down and had a mega blowout!!

Enjoy ur break and have lots of fun - of course we'll all be here for u when u get backxx

Brilliant about size 12 top! It's great you getting in to holiday spirit. Sometimes a break does us good. :D

Wow, size 12, that's utterly fantabulous!!!! So pleased for you. What an ace way to start your holiday! Well chuffed for you love x

Official hols mode - shame i aint going today!
Dont be too excited about the 12s ill never get my big fat bum in them just the top tho very surprised with my boobs!!!!

Ill be about til sat morning but seeing as im not on plan ill just be here for you guys.

X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im not caring today and ive stuck to plan? Very weird psycho that i am :confused:

It may be easier to stick to plan if you are more relaxed and less tension. Although I can hardly talk as I spend loads of time planning what to eat. ;)

Morning Diary. After a 100% on plan day yesterday im feeling quite motivated. Very weird! Ill see what im like when out today but ive backed off at the mo. Although cant be good in nandos! ;)
Hope you all have a nice day today. :)

Morning Diary. After a 100% on plan day yesterday im feeling quite motivated. Very weird! Ill see what im like when out today but ive backed off at the mo. Although cant be good in nandos! ;)

I think it's because you're not putting pressure on yourself :)

Enjoy Nandos! Have some haloumi for me ;)

Good morning lovely,
I bet you feel fab getting back into a size 12 top :D and just in time for your holiday!
Have a great time at Nandos, we went last week, it was yummy and actually quite healthy.
I'm not sure I will get chance to come back on properly before I go away. So have a fab time in Holland and when we get back we can help motivate each other to get back on track.xx

Hi - not weird - as Sophance says it's cos ur not putting urself under pressure - I think a lot of us here sabotage when we're too strict or set our weekly weight loss targets!! Enjoy ur well deserved holxx

Have you started a food diary yet upndown? You're so close up target now!
No - don't fancy doing a diary tbh - I just love floating around and reading everyone else's - I may be near to target - but keep sabotaging myself (bonkers I know!) so wonder when & if I'll get there!! You've haven't got much to lose now either - good luck!!

Hi im in A&E with my 10 year old. She fell downstairs lost conciousness pupils dilated been sick. Shes now back with us but has to be checked out as its head/neck injury.
My kids will take me to an early grave i think.:(

Hi im in A&E with my 10 year old. She fell downstairs lost conciousness pupils dilated been sick. Shes now back with us but has to be checked out as its head/neck injury.

Oh Bubble!!! I hope she's ok - they frighten you to death don't they :(

Oh no - poor thing - and poor u and hubby what a fright for u all - glad she's come round and hope all's wellxxx

Back