The battle of the Bubble

Hi Pip, Im tracking on the MFP and it says I should aim for 1390 cals a day, I have been going ever slightly over at about 1450, but never added the exercise in so Im assuming this is ok. Ive also cut down on the bread and carbs to see how it goes. Ive not stopped them just less of them. Hope you're ok I will be popping over to 'see' you in a bit. xx

Supposedly the way to work out your maintenance calories is times your weight by 14 so for me 141lbs x 14 = 1974. To lose weight at about 1-2lbs a week you should aim for 20% lower so 1580 for me. Supposedly! Sounds like you have it sussed though so well done :) xxx

Blimey-o-riley that means I should be eating 1960 cals!!

Fantastic loss this week, well done! Bet that's given you a good boost :) there are so many ways to work out your calorie allowance it's nuts. As long as you don't feel deprived or starving when you've found one and decided to stick to it you'll be grand! Exercise cals are always a bonus to try and lose more ;) obviously as long as you're not starving yourself. Which I know you wouldn't try and do :)

how was the kiddos fete today? Hope you all had a smashing time.

Fete was great, spent a fortune on toot as you do.:rolleyes:
They are all buzzing still and in the garden burning off more energy. Must round them up soon. x

Todays Food

Scrambled egg on toast hexb
apple, apricotsx2
greek mullerlight (1 syn)
2 ryvitas multigrain (4 syns)
philedelphia hexa
1/2 avocado (5 syns)
Banana
Chicken breast and salad
Cornetto mint (9.5 syns)
milk dashes (2.5 syns)

Oops 22 syns! :eek: Cals 1241 :)

Going to work on weekly syns I think 22/105

Goodnight all. x

Evening bubble... Just trying to catch up with everyone, I'm in bed with the worst head ever :-( school fete sounds good, hope you're ok xx

Night Bubble, sounds like a really fun family day :)

Evening bubble... Just trying to catch up with everyone, I'm in bed with the worst head ever :-( school fete sounds good, hope you're ok xx

Hi mate hows the head today? I hope your feeling better.

Im doing great thank you, nice to have a chilled family weekend, sometimes miss doing mumsy fun things. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going off to have a wander round a boot sale this morning. Planning on taking my toot next week but wanted to check it out first. Theres a strawberry farm next door so taking kids strawberry picking after. This is where they make themselves mega sick with eating so many!
Other than that not a lot else happening today just going to plough through my ironing this afternoon. :(
Hope you all have a lovely sunday. X

Going off to have a wander round a boot sale this morning. Planning on taking my toot next week but wanted to check it out first. Theres a strawberry farm next door so taking kids strawberry picking after. This is where they make themselves mega sick with eating so many!
Other than that not a lot else happening today just going to plough through my ironing this afternoon. :(
Hope you all have a lovely sunday. X

This is my day too! Strawberry picking then market! Enjoy!

Hi Bubble, well done on your loss this week hon!
And thanks for popping in and saying hello on my diary - I sometimes forget to check into Mins until I get a little dooble-bop thingy on my phone!
Sounds like you're having a nice Mumsy kinda weekend - I am too, have just taught my wee girl to ride without training wheels this afternoon, hurrah!

Sounds like a lovely family day. Blooming love fresh strawberries, hope you got lots of yummy ones to bring home.

Jealous of the strawberry picking haven't done that since I was little as the place is no longer there. Must find somewhere to take the kids. Hope you had a lovely day. If your weather is like ours that being out in the sun must of been lovely x

Hi hun

Hope u had a great day. I love strawberries, never been strawberry picking though.

Well done in the 3lb loss. Your doing amazing! I bet you're over the moon xx

Back