The battle of the Bubble

I feel much better now. Very weird.
I dont know why i was sick its the first ever time i tried kale it was a substitute in my shopping and thought maybe it would work in smoothies but wondering whether its best cooked. I knew it didnt sit right as soon as i drank it.
Maybe my tummy been used to so much crap it didnt know how to handle green!
Ive drank 5pints of water, 2sf squashes and 2 teas now so not dehydrated. Having stir fry in a bit when my eldest gets home from sch. We havent had lunch so thought we can wait to have an early tea. Might bugger me up for munches later tho...:rolleyes:

At least you are feeling better!
I like kale and couldn't taste it in my smoothies but maybe try add a tiny bit to your stir fry and see how you get on?

If I eat before 6 on I get mega munchies!! Maybe another evening smoothie might help?

I feel much better now. Very weird.
I dont know why i was sick its the first ever time i tried kale it was a substitute in my shopping and thought maybe it would work in smoothies but wondering whether its best cooked. I knew it didnt sit right as soon as i drank it.
Maybe my tummy been used to so much crap it didnt know how to handle green!
Ive drank 5pints of water, 2sf squashes and 2 teas now so not dehydrated. Having stir fry in a bit when my eldest gets home from sch. We havent had lunch so thought we can wait to have an early tea. Might bugger me up for munches later tho...:rolleyes:

Wow I need to up my fluid intake like yours. Hope you feel better soon xx

Sometimes if I don`t have lunch I have a snack in the evening and that sometimes helps. Especially if I have enough syns for bread

Hope you enjoy dinner. x

Oh im back to norm thanks guys

Dinner
2.5 syns for curry sauce
1420484135796.jpg

Dessert
Fruit salad and mullergreek 1/2 syn
1420484180437.jpg

7 syns so far today and lots of toilet trips, the weight loss has begun i can feel it in my water...;)

Made minestrone soup but the pasta soaked all the juice. Hmmm might have to rethink making this in advance next time.
1420485874669.jpg

Tastes great tho. X

Might do ill c how bad it is tomorrow.
Just completed level 1 30ds its been a killer! Im also having a wobble managed to clamber past hubbys tools to get it out needed a good old dust aint been used since july. But my god do i wobble!!!

Great day, Bubs!! (Except for the being sick bit, that was rather unfortunate) How are you feeling now hon?

I totally admire your gusto! I too need to increase my fluids the way you do, just not in the habit of drinking water at the mo - but it's a great habit to have!

Thanks moonbeam I actually feel great. I've done it! Day 1 is now under my belt! Ive got to hope going back to work tomorrow don't demolish everything. It only takes one little setback and I'll be binging. x

Oh im back to norm thanks guys

Dinner
2.5 syns for curry sauce
View attachment 162243

Dessert
Fruit salad and mullergreek 1/2 syn
View attachment 162244

7 syns so far today and lots of toilet trips, the weight loss has begun i can feel it in my water...;)

Roflmho.... I know just what you mean. I'm considering just spending the day in the bathroom :)

Great day, Bubs!! (Except for the being sick bit, that was rather unfortunate) How are you feeling now hon?

I totally admire your gusto! I too need to increase my fluids the way you do, just not in the habit of drinking water at the mo - but it's a great habit to have!

Love your avatar!

Thanks moonbeam I actually feel great. I've done it! Day 1 is now under my belt! Ive got to hope going back to work tomorrow don't demolish everything. It only takes one little setback and I'll be binging. x

No you won't.... you're in the right frame of mind and you're taking LOADS of pre-planned food with you, aren't you? Make sure there's no sweeties hiding in the glove box or anything, I remember that caught you unprepared once while you were waiting for the kids to come out of school!
Don't be hard on yourself, use all your allowances, especially at the beginning, so you aren't hungry. Sending you lots of good willpower vibes xx

No you won't.... you're in the right frame of mind and you're taking LOADS of pre-planned food with you, aren't you? Make sure there's no sweeties hiding in the glove box or anything, I remember that caught you unprepared once while you were waiting for the kids to come out of school!
Don't be hard on yourself, use all your allowances, especially at the beginning, so you aren't hungry. Sending you lots of good willpower vibes xx

Great post Linda - I second that - I'd just add if you feel a wobble coming on - getting posting and we'll all support you. Go girl you know you want too!! Hope work isn't too stressful 2moroxx

Thanks cloudy, the treats in the car are never unprepared I know they are there its just the willpower to not indulge! Im only working in the morning unless I have 'homework' so hopefully it will be ok. Its just if something else gets thrown at me (and it doesn't take a lot to knock my confidence at the moment) I just come home and pig out.
I have cut up the meat and veg to stick the casserole on in the morning so that will be smelling nice when I get in and the minestrone is ready for my lunch so I hope to be ok. I've set my fitbit to record my steps and plan to walk to and from school unless it chucks it down ofcorse, that in itself will clock up nearly 5 miles.

Back