The battle of the Bubble

Knackered and in bed with 4 syns
View attachment 162435

Thats a total of 10 today.
Forgot the a and b again but far too late to do anything about it now!
Drank 3pints of sf lemon
2pints of water today
Did 18756steps 8.75 miles according to my fitbit
And burnt 2756 cals on my steps and an extra 320 playing netball.
Dont know how accurate it is but sounds pretty impresive and sure do my legs feel it!

That's our Bubble. It's a wonder the netball team couldn't hear sloshing, after all those fluids ;)
Steps sound impressive. I keep forgetting to put my counter on in the mornings, must find it.
Have another good day and you will be over those worst three starter days xx

Knackered and in bed with 4 syns
View attachment 162435

Thats a total of 10 today.
Forgot the a and b again but far too late to do anything about it now!
Drank 3pints of sf lemon
2pints of water today
Did 18756steps 8.75 miles according to my fitbit
And burnt 2756 cals on my steps and an extra 320 playing netball.
Dont know how accurate it is but sounds pretty impresive and sure do my legs feel it!

A great day - think lots of us find the few days tough - but u'll be in the swing v soon - accurate or not - it's exercise - burning off some cals - well donexx

Thank you guys. I think im in the zone cant do too much harm forgetting the hexs for last 2 days!

Ive had some 'bubbletime' this morning. Nothing exciting chose to go for a trek this morning it really clears my head. Got home intime to fit in a 30ds dvd again so thats level 1 day 2 done.
Was working this pm til 330 so missed my pm walk to school but hope i put in enough steppage this morning.

Breakie
Smoothie spinach courgette strawberry and bluberries. Added sf lemon squash to it.
1420654557169.jpg
Looks very brown but really enjoyed it today.

Lunch
Minestrone (its not very soupy but tastes great)
1420654635436.jpg

Tea
Shephards pie with extra lean mince hidden celery leeks courgette onion carrots and peas
1420654723609.jpg
Used part milk hexa and 2 syns worth of colmans mix

Dessert
Quark white choc options 2 syns and raspberries
1420654805667.jpg
Cant remember which mins friend reccommended this but its superb!

Snacks during my walk was alpen light 1/2 hexb, mango, melon and banana.

Got 1/2 hexb to go rest of milk in teas/coffees and only had 4 syns today so far.

Think its been a good day. :D

Thank you guys. I think im in the zone cant do too much harm forgetting the hexs for last 2 days!

Ive had some 'bubbletime' this morning. Nothing exciting chose to go for a trek this morning it really clears my head. Got home intime to fit in a 30ds dvd again so thats level 1 day 2 done.
Was working this pm til 330 so missed my pm walk to school but hope i put in enough steppage this morning.

Breakie
Smoothie spinach courgette strawberry and bluberries. Added sf lemon squash to it.
View attachment 162529

Lunch
View attachment 162530

Tea
Shephards pie with extra lean mince hidden celery leeks courgette onion carrots and peas
View attachment 162531

Dessert
View attachment 162532

Got 1/2 hexb to go rest of milk in teas/coffees and only had 4 syns today so far.

a great day - lovely food and best of all Bubble's in the zone - yay!xx

Did 17737 steps 7.8 miles according to my fitbit
And burnt 2952 cals on my steps and an extra 105 doing 30ds.
Im a bit confused though cos i did less steps than yesterday but burnt more calories??

Total syns 12.5 today a bit more than i wanted as i smoothied this morning. But wont worry.

Breakie
View attachment 162529

Lunch
View attachment 162530

Tea
View attachment 162531

Dessert
View attachment 162532

Great day! It was probably either me or Kathryn that recommended the quark/options/raspberries as we're both keen on it. I need to get me some quark, not had it for a while. Great that you found some Bubble time too, really pleased to read that. xx

Hmmmmm new popcorn options. Its ok but wont rush to buy more.

Interesting... I was thinking to try that one. I like the new salted caramel one, pretty sweet but then most of them are. also like the chocolate orange, think that's my favourite for drinking and white choc for mixing with yogurt or quark. x

Mints my favourite one!

Gnight ladies im switching off for the night. X

Back