The battle of the Bubble

Awwww... bless the kids though for trying! I hear you about 2016 been a naff year so far..been the same for us here tbh.

Weigh in today for you so no room to re-coup those syns back but hopefully it won't show for you anyway tonight and a ood week this week will see you do just fine. Keep at it...will try make a effort to check in more often...I promise :)

Thanx for popping by Gemsta. Hopefully I have a loss tonight. Half term this week lets hope I don't lose the plot with the kids and hit the junk food!

Aww, your kids are ace. My oh has never bought me a valentines present before, but he decided this year was the year and bought me some naughty lingerie, which of course doesn't fit, but it was a nice try lol.

I'm off to work later so might not see how you did until the morning, but hoping it's a loss for you!

And @Jhsax There's something to aim for! ;)

Jhsax that made me chuckle.. at least he tried. :)
I go at 730 Gemsta so wont post til after 9 fingers xd

Todays eats
Fresh fruit salad with activia
A hifi light bar 1/2 hexb
Jacket potato with cheese beans and salad hexa
Omelette with peppers mushrooms onions and ham
no syns til after club might treat myself to something nice. Have a creme egg calling at 9syns....

I leave for work just after 8 so will probably be tomorrow then...fingers crossed for you :)

Wow! Way to go! :D I am a big believer in occasionally throwing our bodies a curve ball such as your toast with butter...I swear it makes our bodies think...whoa...what's going on here!?...

View attachment 180204
I have just made these cheese and onion pasties using kingsmill thins and babybel hexa choice. Just read up on fb that these are no longer a hexb so what would have been 5.5 syns for lunch ended up as 11 :-( !!

Slimming world still has them as a hexb on their site they even sent out something on twitter. I had my freezer full of these cause I stock up when I go to Northern Ireland. Your food sounds great.

Yeah, they are still a HEXb there was bit of a knee jerk reaction when they changed the recipe but they are still fine :)

Thanx guys its really give me a buzz.

Oh bubbly your allowed to fall off the wagon theres now 2 of you! Oooh so exciting...

Yes they re instated the thins I forgot to mention it b4 anyone panicked.

So today i took the kids to chatham dockyard. I am really proud of myself as this is where things usually go wrong but with planning we did fab. I made the shepherds pie 1.5 syns for tonights dinner last night so we had something to come home to. I made a spanish omellette fully loaded with potatoes and onions my friend made some chicken drumsticks we cut up peppers carrots cucumber and pickled onions. Had 3 babybels hexa and 2 hifi light bars hexb and a pack of hoop puffs 3.5syns.
We got home zapped our dinner which is packed with speed foods and some beans. So had a great friends and family day out and all on plan and happy with just 5syns today! Well chuffed. :)
Dessert later will be my quark mess which ends up at 5syns for the options and nuts.
Who knows what mcds and cinema trip will bring tomorrow?

Forgot to mention the banana 2 satsumas punnet of grapes punnet of cherries we took too. And breakfast of fresh fruit and activia. No wonder ive been in the toilet all day! :0

This is a first in a very long time. Halfway through half term and I'm still on track.
Had a day at home updating paperwork for preschool then promised kids mcds and cinema.
So it went a bit like this...

Overnight oats with fruit using the peanut mullerlight. This was mega yummy. Hexb
Apple
Banana
Satsuma
Cherries
Peri peri mug shot
40g leerdammer light hexa
Leftover shephards pie with mangetout and babycorn

Black coffee at mcd's polishing halo.. in cinema
15g airpopped popcorn from home 3syns
Grapes
Can of SF cream soda
Hifi light bar 3 syns

6 syns! I am on a roll... :)

Hi all
Another fab day. Spent today at duxford air museum. The kids loved it actually adults did too.

Food
Mango banana raspberries blackberries and activia for breakie.

mediterranean tomato mugshot in salad with halloummi (hexa), coleslaw (3syns) and pickled onions for lunch

Beef stew waiting for me as at home. (2syns) House smelt gorgeous and i treated myself to an aunt bessies dumpling too (8 syns)

Snacks
Apple grapes cucumber carrots satsuma
2hifi light bars (hexb)
2 orange matchsticks (2syns)

Woohoo bang on 15syns! Loving it. :)

Hubby got confirmation today he is being made redundant so its all official he will be out of work from end of May. :(
Not sure where we'll be come the summer then as we cant see a job out there wants to take a 58 year old man with no qualifications. He cant even go back into security as all positions now require a security degree. Its crazy hes been doing it for the last 25 years but not qualified enough!! TBH he wants to get away from shifts now think half the health problems he has is shiftwork. Well my pitance of a wage wont cover nothing so I guess i need to look into going full time too. Weren't quite ready for this yet youngest is only 8! I've been crying all day.

Im such an emotional eater that for me to not fall off the wagon with all this going on is a first ever!

Food today
Brunch: Frylighted egg and hoops with toast hexb

Dinner: Jacket potato with chilli beans huge salad and coleslaw and grated cheese hexa 4syns

Snacked on
Hifibar light 3syns
Apple mango raspberries cherries grapes banana satsuma

Im so stuffed with my dinner Im hoping it will stop me eating any rubbish.

Back