THE Beginning

Bbq tonight. Got my 2 sausages (quorn) ready! :) Decided not have bread (I usually stick them in brown pitta) just have salad and some wine! Lol I sound like an alcoholic. Really I only drink once or twice over the long weekend :)

Breakfast:
quark 100
blueberry jam 50
coffee 15

Lunch:
an apple 50
jelly 100
rye bread and ham and toms 150

quark and jam 150

crackers and ham 150

800 so far

Last edited:
Bbq tonight. Got my 2 sausages (quorn) ready! :) Decided not have bread (I usually stick them in brown pitta) just have salad and some wine! Lol I sound like an alcoholic. Really I only drink once or twice over the long weekend :)

Breakfast:
quark 100
blueberry jam 50
coffee 15

200 so far
Hi Lisa, hope you're having a good day. I've never had quark, what does it taste like?

HOpe you have fun at the bbq! Hope your weather is better than ours, lol.

Hi Lisa, hope you're having a good day. I've never had quark, what does it taste like?

Hi! Um.. how to say I guess it's like formage frais but without fat. It tastes like natural yoghurt but the texture is thick. I love it. I mix it with fruits and sometimes some jam. YUM. Healthy and filling and low calorie.

So my weekend....I guess it was not too bad. Did some drinking and had a bbq. Had a sausage and some salad only.
Friday was quite snackish day. So was Saturday and Sunday actually. We never had any proper meals just little snacks :)

Food today:
quark with strawberries and a banana 250

apple 50
strawberries and peas 70
porridge 100

rye bread 70
prawn coctail 150

DInner:
brown pitta 140
grilled chicken 150
salad 20
grilled aubrugine 50

1060 so far

Last edited:
Ok I'm on it! Need to lose as much as I can before 24.07 when I'm going to see my family.

Breakfast
curd 100
banana 100
raspberries
strawberries 50

Lunch
an apple 50
porridge 100

Dinner:
fake chicken curry with lots of veg 400
chocolate 100
cookie 50
raisins 100

1100 so far

Last edited:
Hi! Um.. how to say I guess it's like formage frais but without fat. It tastes like natural yoghurt but the texture is thick. I love it. I mix it with fruits and sometimes some jam. YUM. Healthy and filling and low calorie.

So my weekend....I guess it was not too bad. Did some drinking and had a bbq. Had a sausage and some salad only.
Friday was quite snackish day. So was Saturday and Sunday actually. We never had any proper meals just little snacks :)

Food today:
quark with strawberries and a banana 250

apple 50
strawberries and peas 70
porridge 100

rye bread 70
prawn coctail 150

DInner:
brown pitta 140
grilled chicken 150
salad 20
grilled aubrugine 50

1060 so far
Thanks, Lisa, I shall give that a try. Cherries are cheap at the moment, I'll get some and blitz em together:D Hope you had a good day.

I love cherries! I love all the summer fruits and berries. I wish it would be summer all the time :(
We can always freeze them:D I've noticed butternut squash is tailing off in the shops so I shall make a batch of soup this week and freeze it. I saw Quark in Lidle and will get some tomorrow:cool:

We can always freeze them:D I've noticed butternut squash is tailing off in the shops so I shall make a batch of soup this week and freeze it. I saw Quark in Lidle and will get some tomorrow:cool:

Yeah that's true but you cant beat the fresh taste and smell. Actually I have been eating frozen rasperrys for past week. Got a box ages ago and been using it now.
Good luck with quark hope you'll like it!
They say it's very good for weight loss to consume low calorie dairy products.

------------------------------------------------

Anyaway...just weighed myself and now I'm 179 lbs. Finally under that stupid 180!
Oh it's all going so slowly but it is going!

Food today:
quark 100
banana 100
rasperries 30
coffee 15

Lunch.
Porridge 100
Jelly 100
Coffee 50

rye bread and ham 150
3 biscuits
ice cream 100

quark with cherries! 100

had other bits and pieces too..

Last edited:
Food today:

quark with banana and bit of cherry jam 250

lots of fresh peas 100

Lunch:
Omlette with ham and mushrooms 250
broccoli and beans 100
baby tomatos

doughnut peach 40

dinner:
lots of veg and quorn sausage bolognese with a bit of brown pasta and salad 300

chocholate 100
cookies 100

Last edited:
Food today:

quark with banana and bit of cherry jam 250

Pineapple 100
Peach 40
Apple 50
Porridge 100

yesterdays leftovers 200

fish and chips and peas 500

Last edited:
Breakfast:
curd banana cherry jam 250

Lunch
ham 70
rye bread 50
beetroot tomatoes 30

crackers 100
ham 100
chocolate 100

berakfast:

dounough peach 40

porridge 100
cherries 50
watermelon 50
pommadoms 100
dips 50
soup 150

spag bol 300
random stuff 100

Last edited:
Heya, looks like you're doing well.
Summer fruits are lush, and some things freeze better than others, but I suppose we wouldn't appreciate them as much if we had them everyday...
Hope you have a good week :)

I'm good thanks Pink. :) A bit stressed out, got 2 weeks to finish my school work! But I'm so sleepy.
Oh well. Fingers crossed.

Food today:

peach 40
porridge 100
poppadom 50

crisps and soup 300

spag bol leftovers with brown pasta 300
random stuff 100

Last edited:
quark banana cherry jam 250

porridge and peach 150

soup 100
ham and 2 crackers 100
fake chicken curry with broccoli and salad 300
cookie 60

plus I had 2 ice lollies at the nursery. 1 at lunch other in the afternoon 60 cal

Last edited:
Back to 178 lbs where I was last Friday. Hopefully this weekend will be better because my bf parents are coming to visit and then it's easier not to drink alcohol.

Breakfast

quark banana cherry jam 250

porridge and peach 150
ginger cake 200

2 crackers ham and egg 200

fake chicken curry and salad 300

1100 so far

Last edited:
Back to 178 lbs where I was last Friday. Hopefully this weekend will be better because my bf parents are coming to visit and then it's easier not to drink alcohol.

Brakfast

quark banana cheyyr jam 250
Hi Lisa, went to Lidle to get some Quark and they'd sold out. Will try again on Friday. Congrats on all your weight loss, I'm sure you'll have success by the 24th day:cool:

hey! thank you LA! I feel bad now, you go on a quark hunt and probably won't even like it! :D
I'm quite confident that I won't lose as much as I wanted by 24 th but being 175 lbs will do me.

Breakfast
quarkcherrybanana 250
peach 40

4 crackers 88
ham and pickle 50

last of fake chicken curry 150
rye bread 70
ham 50

700 so far

Last edited:
Back