THE Beginning

Hey, how's the school work going? Getting it done?

No :( Got until the end of July now. Little extension. Should be done by then. Fingers crossed!
Did about 15 miles of cycling today. Which is good. But also had an accident when some stupid man opened car door when I was passing and I smashed right into it with full speed and went flying and hit my head on the pavement. Spent an evening in A E got a little head injury.
Didn't have any dinner so I had some monster munch and jelly for dinner to cheer me up :D xx

Food today:

greek yoghurt 100
banana 100
jam 50

2 cookies 150

bread 110
ham 50 toms 40

broccoli and fake chicken curry 300
jelly with squirty cream 150

1000 so far

Last edited:
OMG! Are you ok????? What a moron that man was! People really don't look!
15 miles is loads though!!!! Well done!
Hope you're ok.

Iagree with you Pink, what an idiot, side mirrors are there for a reason i hope he at least took you to hospital and i hope you got his details, he needs to pay for any damage to the bike, not to mention you !

Iagree with you Pink, what an idiot, side mirrors are there for a reason i hope he at least took you to hospital and i hope you got his details, he needs to pay for any damage to the bike, not to mention you !

No first they checked if their car door was ok and then asked if I was. I said no. And cycled off. I was in shock and didn't know what else to do. Took myself to hospital couple of hours later because I wasn't feeling so well. My neck is still really hurty and stiff.
Hope they'll know that I'm really angry at them.

Food today:
greek yogurt 100
banana 100
jam 50

quorn beef steake 110
salads 50

monster munch 110
cookie 70
ham 50
2 crackers 50

indian stuff 200
fake chic curry 150
broccoli and salad 100
bread with jam 150
milk 60

Last edited:
Ah this is frustrating, I try hard and I'm doing well but haven't lost a pound for 2 weeks! Grrrr..

Food today:
2 fake sausages 200
beans 100
egg 100

banana 100
greek yoghurt 60

monster munch 110
2 crackers and ham 100

veg 100
fish 300
mash 70

Last edited:
Ah this is frustrating, I try hard and I'm doing well but haven't lost a pound for 2 weeks! Grrrr..

Food today:
2 fake sausages 200
beans 100
egg 100

banana 100
greek yoghurt 60

monster munch 110
2 crackers and ham 100

veg 100
fish 300
mash 70

Hello, Lisa, sorry to read about your accident. My eldest son had an accident a few weeks ago going down a cycle path. Someone had tired wire across it from a fence to a lampost. The sun was shining and he couldn't see it as he whizzed along at 25mph. Almost cut him in half:(

You be careful and have a good Sunday x

sorry about your accident, idiot!! I would go back and make sure i damaged the car!

The weight will move again soon x

Heya, don't feel down hun, you can't lose every week, and if you're doing so much exercise it could be a case of putting on muscle, which is heavier than fat. So just go by how you feel and how you clothes feel and keep your chin up.

OH MY GOD LA that's horrible! Mine was a stupid accident but these people are just criminals! Is your son ok? xx

Now, that it seems I've gotten over of my obsession with: eating and food and misunderstanding the signals what my boby gave me and also ignoring the fact that I ate too much and gained weight - I've decided not to count calories like I used to. Writing down every single thing I ate. Instead of that I will try to listen to my body.
I wil still roughly know how many calories I eat but will try to not do it as a diet. Well I am going on a holiday for 3 weeks so will see how it works out. That's the trial. :) x

OH MY GOD LA that's horrible! Mine was a stupid accident but these people are just criminals! Is your son ok? xx
No, it pushed his forearm muscles up by his elbows and they looked like chicken drumsticks:( He hurt his face and got an ear imbalance, but he's still alive:)

Christ LA, that's awful! Some people are just disgusting human beings. Glad that your son is ok though.

Liisa, hope the new plan works out :)

Hope you're enjoying your hols, Lisa. I have to wait until November for mine and my boyfriend to arrive from the states. We'll then be off to NAPLES :D I can't wait to see the garden of Ninfa.

So my new plan...have lost 1 lbs while being away for 3 weeks. But I did not think of calories at all. Just tried to be sensible but I did eat everything I wanted so pretty good.
I think I have to do more exercise if I want to lose weight just eating doesn't help.
I really want to go try running but it's so hard to just go and do it! :(

Hi Liisa,
hope you are feeling very very happy about not gaining on a 2week holiday, well done, not gaining is good but still losing a lb is great, good idea with the exercise, if its too hard to go running why not start with walking, wear your trainers and go for a walk then if you feel like it just have a wee jog for a few yards and build up from there, some of the girls have started zumbaing and they are luvin it, have a great day hun:)

So my new plan...have lost 1 lbs while being away for 3 weeks. But I did not think of calories at all. Just tried to be sensible but I did eat everything I wanted so pretty good.
I think I have to do more exercise if I want to lose weight just eating doesn't help.
I really want to go try running but it's so hard to just go and do it! :(
Hi Lisa, you did so well on your holiday:cool: Get the Zumba dvd, its brilliant and it really really works. You won't need to go running if you have that:D

Back