Snacks
WW ice cream wave - 3pp
WW Jaffa cake roll - 2pp

Daily PP used: 26
Weekly PP used:0
Total PP used: 26

So.... first weeks weigh in. *drum roll*

4.5lbs LOSS! :D:D:D:D:D

So happy! So met a few targets already! Only 2.5lb to go until silver seven and 3.5 until 5%. Love it!!

Loving reading your diary! Congrats on your loss :D I love WW too. Don't be afraid to use your weeklies! They come in very handy, I usually waste all mine on wine :rolleyes:
I'll be following anyway, love the food pics!

Thanks guys! And marthamydear your name brings back memories of having to critically analyse that song for my Music undergraduate! Lol! But love it all the same!

I was so excited for my loss... didn't get my bell rung (not sure what the bell even means? silver sevens? targets? who knows? do you know? let me know!) so I rang an imaginary one in my head *ding-a-ling-a-ling* oooooooh i just remembered that's 9 stars I need to add to my reward chart. And £4.50 for my ''skinny dress'' fund :) WW is crippling my bank account! I bought a monthly pass today (£15) a deluxe pack (£20) and a magazine (£2). It'll all be worth it. When i'm skinny I won't need food or clothes, I will just bask in my skinniness and walk around in a bikini 365 days a year! :D :D

.... I think I'm overtired. And got another looooong day tomorrow. Uni (history and geography, 3 hours of EACH! Seriously!) and then the gym! If i make Body Jam i'll be happy, but literally have 20mins to get home/get changed/get there! So a run and weights it is then. Might push myself hard though! xxx

Day 8

Tuesday 24th January (Day Eight)

Breakfast
Bran Flakes (30g) - 3pp
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk - 2pp
Banana - 0pp
Splenda - 0pp

Lunch
WW danish bread (x2) - 2pp
Ham slice (30g) - 1pp
Salad - 0pp
mayo (1tbsp) - 1pp
Low fat Cheese slice x1 - 1pp
WW cheesy nachos crisps - 2pp
Clementine - 0pp
Plum - 0pp
WW Jelly - 0pp
WW mini roll cakebar - 2pp
Water 500ml

Dinner

WW Chicken Pasta Bake - 6pp
WW Pitta bread - 3pp

Snacks
Jelly Tots x10 - 1pp (on the basis that x20 is 2pp....)
WW ice cream sundae - 2pp

Still buzzing from my loss. Aiming to do just as well this week and get that 2.5lbs off! Did 15mins interval training on treadmill and about 35-40mins on the bike at the gym. All in all approx 156cals burned! And thats no including the 15min walk there and walk back! Bring on Body Pump Thursday!!! xx

Thanks hun! Just hoping I can get my 2.5lbs this week for my silver seven. Not sure whether to keep doing what i'm doing or to have my weeklies... but I dont really feel like I need them... xx

If you feel like you dont need them... dont use them. This weeks weigh in will be a good starting point for you to decide wheteher to use them or not. Some people lose with using them all and some people dont.

I tend to only use them for slip ups and cravings as and when... But there is also a WENDIE plan that apparently incorporates using them as part of your daily allowance that speeds up your metabolisim.

xx

Oh I heard about WENDIE briefly when researching WW. Might leave it this week, see how it goes and then if my weight loss is not good this week after doing the same thing I will change it up a bit :) thanks hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wednesday 25th January

Breakfast
Bran Flakes (30g) - 3pp
1/2 pint semi skimmed milk - 2pp
Banana - 0pp
Splenda - 0pp

Lunch
WW jaffa mini roll - 2pp
Clementine - 0pp
Plum - 0pp
WW crisps - 2pp
Water 500ml

Dinner
WW Macaroni & Cheese - 9pp
WW danish slice x1 - 1pp
20g ww cheese - 1ppSnacks

WW choc brownie ice cream - 4pp
x20 jelly tots 2pp

Thursday 26th January

Breakfast
Danish slice x1 - 1pp
WW Cumberland sausage - 1pp
Ketchup (2tsp) - 0pp

Lunch
WW cake bar - 2pp
Clementine - 0pp
Apple - 0pp
WW crisps - 2pp
Water 500ml

Dinner
WW sweet & sour sauce 1/4 - 1pp
120g chicken breast - 4pp
150g easy cook basmati rice - 6ppSnacks

Have 9pp remaining for this evening. Might have a dessert (5pp) and maybe some malt loaf slice (2pp), and maybe some more jelly tots or another snack for 2pp.

Gutted because I put x2 ww white bread into the calculator on my iphone app and it said x2 is 3pp (theyre 1pp each). Last week I only accounted them as x2=2pp. Oh no. Not a big deal, would have only put me 3-4pp over my allowance and i have my 49pp anyway.

Not sure what my weight loss will bring this week - a bit nervous! xx

Wow go you, I'm gonna steal some of your food plan. Only starting ww but have to do it at home money won't stretch that far. Worked out I'm to have 26pp any tips gladly appreciated

Go ahead hun! I mean I'm only on my 2nd week of the plan, but it's a great plan. Never feel deprived!!
But gutted cos last week I was a constant weight-checker at home, and could see the pounds drop off every time I checked.... but this week when I've checked I am only 0.5lbs less than I was Monday night. And it doesn't seem to ever change! So just going to carry on and see what Monday night brings - I mean that's what really counts!

Got a loooong day at Uni today! But looking forward to coming home and celebrating my Dads birthday. My sister has made and AMAZING CAKE (will upload pics later) and I'm gonna resist it (even though her cakes are DELICIOUS). Will save a slice for myself for Monday night after my WI (either to celebrate or comfort food lol). Don't wanna jeopardise my loss one bit!

Good luck hun :) hope the diet is going well for you xx

Have to say the title of the page is great. Being a teacher myself that last bell means hunger and if I've not got something already planned its a nightmare.

My car broke down yesterday so that meant a 40min walk to work this morning. So that means free points. I ordered the books of ebay, great help.

I'm good with breakfast but toast always look like the best mid morning snacks. Any suggestions?

Aww thanks! What year do you teach? I think the key - for the first few weeks at least - is to plan meals/snacks ahead. Or at least plan the meals and then give yourself some points spare for if you want to snack during the day/night :)

Oh well thats some great exercise - hope your car is sorted now though!!

For me, my life is dictated by uni atm so (as you can tell) i will always have cereal in the morning (unless i happen to have a later start). Then my lunch is some sort of wrap and some fruit, maybe crisps/cake bar if its a long day. WW own Wraps/Pittas/Rolls are only 3pp so i would always recommend that with some low fat cheese and ham :) and salad to bulk it up.

Also, if u find yourself reaching for the biscuits during break/lunch, WW do a pack of cookies (lemon and something, or cookie and raisin) and you get 2 cookies in a sealed pack, and about 8 packs in a box (i think). For the two cookies, it's only 2pp.

Friday 27th January

Breakfast
Bran flakes - 3pp
1/2pt semi skimmed milk - 2pp

Lunch
WW jaffa cake bar - 2pp
Clementine - 0pp
Apple - 0pp
WW crisps - 2pp
WW Tortilla wrap - 3pp
Mayo (1tbsp) - 1pp
Low fat cheese slice 1pp
x1 slice of wafer thin ham 0pp

Dinner
WW beef lasagne - 6pp although my iphone app says 7pp with higher nutritional info!!
x1 danish slice - 1pp

Snacks
Dad's birthday cake, 84g. It was sponge, had icing and jam. Only a slither but pointed it best i could - 10pp
WW Ice cream wave - 3pp

Weekly PP used:8
Total PP used: 34

Used my weeklies for the first time! Couldn't resist having some of the birthday cake my sis made. (see picture below). My dad is an avid golfer :)

I felt guilty to have my weeklies, I don't know why. I don't want to become obsessed with my weight loss again... i just hope it goes in the right direction... Theres just nothing worse when you've stuck to plan and your weight loss doesn't match that!

Anyway, a nice saturday for me. Going gym & swimming later :) xxx

Attachments

• Photo 25-01-2012 17 53 50.jpg
    Photo 25-01-2012 17 53 50.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 92
Mmmm weight watchers sticky toffee pudding (4pp) and 1/4 custard (2pp) yummy!!

Attachments

• image-1338485750.jpg
    image-1338485750.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 76
Okay doing this from my phone so it's not gonna look pretty lol. And thanks hun, my sis does some great cakes :)

Saturday 28th January

WW tomato soup (2pp)
WW Danish slice x2 (3pp)

Chicken donner Kebab takeaway/plain (these were estimates)
Large pitta bread (5pp)
Chicken (4pp) (though it was horrid so hardly had the chicken!)
Mayo 2tbsp (2pp)

WW sticky toffee pudding (4pp)
1/4 instant custard (2pp)

WW hoops crisps (2pp)

Total daily points; 24
Total weekly used: 0
Total points: 24

Yummy! I didn't go up to the 26 because I didn't feel I needed to. Plus I was estimating the kebab pitta and chicken so thought I'd give myself some leeway.

One more sleep til weigh in. Fingers crossed guys!!

Xx

Sunday 29th January

Lunch:
bran flakes (3pp)
Milk half pt semi skimmed (2pp)

Dinner:
Pork (4pp)
Yorkshire pudding x2 (2pp)
Stuffing (2pp)
Roast potatoes (4pp)
Gravy (1pp)
Mixed veg

Dessert:
Danone shape velvety chocolate yogurt (3pp)
WW cookie (1pp)
Asda reduced fat squirty cream 13g (1pp)

WW fruit loaf x2 (4pp)

Daily allowance points used: 26
Weekly points used: 1

Also went swimming this evening. Despite staying well within my allowance, I'm so scared of what the scales will say tomorrow night! On the plus side I have felt a bit constipated (too much information I know!) this week so going to hopefully get some drugs to sort that out for next week plus drink much more water and then the scales may catch up!!

Anyone else had this problem during WW?

Xx

Your food looks amazing, I'm a cereal girl myself. I was away the weekend in Liverpool. Was so bold but have bootcamp tonight that'll keep me on the straight and narrow

My groups range from 12 to 18 year olds its tough but I love it. I have a lovely ww chicken and penne pasta 9pp and popcorn.

I'm planning to make a big batch of red pepper soup for the rest o the week! I've planned all my dinners this week. So I've points done out for the week.

Back