ProPoints "The Bell is a Signal for Me...": Diary of a trainee teacher

Gutted. Only lost 0.5lbs this week. Only used about 4 of my weeklies. And went to the gym for about an hour... and bowels were fine! (sorry for tmi!!)

Factors that may be the reason...

1) Call it superstition but my group has two scales. One the leader does and another one another lady does. I do not like these scales. Instead of going up or stating an amount they go up and down like a yo yo until they fix on a (horrible) amount. Have used them 3 times now and lost 0.5lbs, 1lb and 0.5lbs.... in between used the other scales again and lost 2lbs... think even if it takes longer I WILL not be forced to use the others and use leaders instead... cos if they still show a rubbish amount at least i will know!
My weight monday went from 10st 4 (yay) to 10st 3.5 (yay) to 10st 5lbs.

2) Even tho haven't been using weeklies really, and went to the gym, I have been driving again the last week so I don't have that walking commute from house to train station and train station to uni 4-5 days a week...... instead I drive to work now! Maybe this means I need to up my exercise and attendance at the gym to compensate. While I wouldn't have caused this "exercise" it does mean life is a bit more sedentary.

3) my weight loss is beginning to slow. I am only 1lb away from my STONE and 12lbs away from my overall goal...

4) a loss is still a loss. See what next week brings....

xx

Okay so I only got to the gym once this week - wanted to go Friday but was soooo tired, then Saturday I just had no time and today... well we aren't going out for dinner til 3 but 'mother nature' has paid me a visit.

So with that in mind - not much gym and TOTM, i don't hold out much hope for WI tomorrow night :(

So... TOTM... overate Sunday night... ate out on Wednesday.... only went to the gym once. The odds were always against me losing this week... Even had to weigh on the "horrible" scales...

Dun dun daaaaa..... -2lbs :D :D :D

Which means I reached my 1 STONE goal (plus an extra 1lb). So only 1lb to lose to reach my 10% now. Soooooo happy!!!!!! Got my little stone from my group leader! Could not be more chuffed!!

xxx

image-28625299.jpg

Mmm crumpets topped with chocolate Philly and bananas. 5pp. Definitely a yummy breakfast choice!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Got my 10% on Monday - am now 10st 1lb!!!! Only a little more to go until my 10st and hopefully I'll be out of the 10s very soon ! Xx

Here is a before and after of me so far - 17lbs less of me!!

Xx

Attachments

• image-145669721.jpg
    image-145669721.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 100
bugsbunny2000 said:
Here is a before and after of me so far - 17lbs less of me!!

Xx

Wow you look amazing! Not long to go, keep it up. How's the kids treating you??

Thanks guys!
Kimbo - the kids are lovely. Got so much planning to do over Easter tho - need to plan 7 weeks of maths, English and science... And I haven't even seen a science lesson at primary school so... Lol scary times! Xx

bugsbunny2000 said:
Thanks guys!
Kimbo - the kids are lovely. Got so much planning to do over Easter tho - need to plan 7 weeks of maths, English and science... And I haven't even seen a science lesson at primary school so... Lol scary times! Xx

Oh its great fun, sometimes we have the primary level come over for the day. To show them round you can have fun with science so you can. This is the geek in me coming out

Well we have to do a topic on famous scientists and have a different one each week with a different practical experiment each week. Half the class do this with me while the other half is in the ICT suite with the class teacher doing the background research and the "science" behind it... Then they swap for the 2nd hour.

So stuck tho! My lecturer said that I should focus on alternative scientists such as young ones or female or different cultures...

Any ideas would be appreciated lol x

Never too late :) how long you been following WW for?

Thanks,i'm on my fifth week,wi on Mondays.Seen you a few times on threads and posted to you a couple of times but only saw your diary today.

Ah my WI is Monday too :)
How u finding WW?

I used to do it a couple of years ago and did really well on it.But you know how it goes so am back to square one! Am enjoying the new system,only had two days were I've struggled and they were days of being really tired.How about you?

I've enjoyed it - I get days where I just want to eat EVERYTHING and I love the weeklies for those days!! I've managed to lose every week so far and I've loved it! Never did WW before, did SW and much prefer WW!

Hey Katie :) how are you? Following the WW plan for long?

Sounds like WW really works for you which is great! Can see its really paid off by your photos :0) I've only used some weeklies twice though might use some tonight as bit tired and feel like could do with a pick me up lol :0)

I was so scared to use mine but found that they worked fine! I try to balance them out by going to the gym but haven't been to the gym in about 3 weeks :( but it's still worked!

Weirdest thing I've noticed is that every 3 weeks I only lose half a pound. So strange...

Back