The benifits of abstinence with LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Daisydee, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Daisydee

Daisydee FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!

Hi Team LL

I am posting my expereince over the last week. For about the first 4 weeks of the programme I struggled every week to stay abstinent. This week I have re-focused and I can see the benefits of sticking to the plan 100%%.:party0011:

- I am doing what I signed up to do when I started the programme

- exercising and sticking to the packs has resulted in a good weight loss this week - will be confirmed Monday WI

- doing this is going to get me to my goal more quickly which is what I want

- a 22lb loss to date is definitely reflected in the comfort of my clothes and enabline access to others that were off limits

- luvvin the increased feeling of fitness that I am getting from setting a 10,000 steps a day challenge and getting used to walking

- feel included now that if someone asks what exercise I do I can smugly contribute as someone who cares about their health

- pleasing my DH - not because of losing weight but because I am sticking to something and seeing it through which makes me more positive and better to be around

- daring to think ahead to January where a sun holiday is planned and luvvin the thought of not being so self-conscious on the beach

- looking forward to have a healthier relationship with food when that arises

I am sure that there are more things that I could add but for the moment these will do!! I recognise that I am on day 40 and have 60 to go so I am guaranteeing to make every effort to stay in this frame of mind at least until tomorrow!!

Daisydee x

:party0049:

chicken on a mission and Helen like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

ooh daisy dee what a lovely post :D

So pleased to hear you have cracked it.. once you stop fighting abstinenace it makes it soo much easier.. well done to you :p

4. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

So positive, Daisydee! Hope you're still doing well. I love this diet - you just do it and it works. Hope you lose loads tomorrow. Let us know!

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Fab post!! Utterly inspirational!! Go girl!!!

6. chunkychicken

chunkychicken Full Member

What a great post - you will be on that beach in no time feeling a million dollars
    Go for it!
    Laura

7. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    Great post, loving it. Glad to find you are on track and seeing the benefits, that's what keeps me on track too!!!
    Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.