The benifits of abstinence with LL

Daisydee

FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!
Hi Team LL

I am posting my expereince over the last week. For about the first 4 weeks of the programme I struggled every week to stay abstinent. This week I have re-focused and I can see the benefits of sticking to the plan 100%%.:party0011:

- I am doing what I signed up to do when I started the programme

- exercising and sticking to the packs has resulted in a good weight loss this week - will be confirmed Monday WI

- doing this is going to get me to my goal more quickly which is what I want

- a 22lb loss to date is definitely reflected in the comfort of my clothes and enabline access to others that were off limits

- luvvin the increased feeling of fitness that I am getting from setting a 10,000 steps a day challenge and getting used to walking

- feel included now that if someone asks what exercise I do I can smugly contribute as someone who cares about their health

- pleasing my DH - not because of losing weight but because I am sticking to something and seeing it through which makes me more positive and better to be around

- daring to think ahead to January where a sun holiday is planned and luvvin the thought of not being so self-conscious on the beach

- looking forward to have a healthier relationship with food when that arises

I am sure that there are more things that I could add but for the moment these will do!! I recognise that I am on day 40 and have 60 to go so I am guaranteeing to make every effort to stay in this frame of mind at least until tomorrow!!

Daisydee x

:party0049:

ooh daisy dee what a lovely post :D

So pleased to hear you have cracked it.. once you stop fighting abstinenace it makes it soo much easier.. well done to you :p

So positive, Daisydee! Hope you're still doing well. I love this diet - you just do it and it works. Hope you lose loads tomorrow. Let us know!

Back