Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
for me it is the ease of them
I just eat one small meal

dieting for just one day :)
so girls share the good bits for you about a down day

I have a love/hate relationship with my DDs and my UDs to be honest! LOL

I love each of them, and also hate each of them! LOL

I love my DDs because it keeps me in control! I feel like Im doing good for my body, however I can't wait until I wake up the next morning and I can eat something. :)

Then when I have a UD and I feel bad about what Im eating, I know I will be more accountable tomorrow on my DD.

JUST LOVE IT!

I prefer DD, love them, I actually look forward to the dds more than that updays. Think it's because you feel like you're losing weight lol, also I love the fact I don't 'need' food anymore. Think juddd has changed my attitude towards food, of course on up days I still love to eat lol!

(I hope nobody minds me bumping these 2 threads back up, I think the are great for newbies!)

another good thing about dd's
it makes me really think about what I am eating - I am trying to make them more healthy
but it doesnt matter if all I fancy that day is a cake - I could have it as long as it is within my 500 cals

another good thing about dd's
it makes me really think about what I am eating - I am trying to make them more healthy
but it doesnt matter if all I fancy that day is a cake - I could have it as long as it is within my 500 cals

Lol exactly! My past two dds have included healthy stuff and cake lol! Had a couple of jaffa cakes on them! Trouble is don't think I'll do that again as I'm a feind with jaffa cakes, once I have one I could quite easily eat the whole packet!!! Was ok last dd as added 3 into my total and there was only 3 left anyway so was safe!!!

For me, the best thing about DD's is that I get a lot done,
because in order to keep from eating I stay busy.

For me it's the fact that I don't have a lot of washing up to do! :p

And I don't have to think about what to eat, if you know what I mean. I'm normally always thinking "what shall I eat, should I have this, or should I have that" I can never make my mind up and end up just grabbing whatever is too hand.

On a down day I just don't have a lot of choice and it's only for one meal, so it's much less hassle.

Back