The Big Bang Theory - my new obsession!

Oh my god!!!!! I love that show too!!! I absolutely adore Sheldon because he's quite simply the best!! I love them all really but Sheldon is awesome!!!! :)

It is indeed an amazing programme. I laughed till I gave myself hiccups when I first watched it :)

One of my favourite lines - "I'm not crazy; my mother had me tested." Absolute class!

I love the bazinga episode - can't remember what it is called. But this is awesome: [YOUTUBE]skQGve3XksU[/YOUTUBE] think it's season 3?

OMG!!! I loved that one!!! I actually adore Amy Farrah-Fowler in season 4. She's fantastic! I think she's particularly hilarious in the last episode of season 4. :-D

Stephanie: So, how was your day?
Leonard: Y'know, I'm a physicist - I thought about stuff.
Stephanie: That's it?
Leonard: I wrote some of it down.

Big Lolz
Watching Season 4 now!

Season 5 is starting in September. Better start watching season 4 non-stop so you'll be in time!! They have the show online anyway :)

Starts in USA in September - bet it won't be on over here for months :(

To Starlit_Cazza thanks for the correction!

To dudette2001uk, I think www.tv-links.eu is a brilliant site. Let me know know how you get on with it. :-D

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!! :D:D:D:D I can now catch up on TBBT and One Tree Hill, wooo! xx

Warez-BB is good for getting the Big Bang Theory fix in, even though E4 does show it quite a lot now.
Love the Big bang Theory, Sheldon is awesome even with his OCDness!

Back