The big Hot Date Diet

melmbelm

hello all, ..thought id try this diary lark....dont know how to set it up or what but here goes....

i am currently 12stone 10 pound and have gained an enourmous 1st 10 pound in a year, i was already uncomfortable overweight before that.

I have decided upon exante as i feel i need (like many of us) a different approach to dieting, and if this is abstinance to get out of bad habits then i am all for it.

I do have a busy social life, which has always gotten in the way, however i think i need to explore why a one night out turns into a full on 5 day bingefest..

Oh and the title, is because in 5.5 weeks i am going to see a man in Dublin who i went out with last year (pre weight gain) and now we have decided that we would like to see each other again....woo hoo....and guess who's clothes are too bloody tight...even if in the 5 weeks that I have left i can lose a stone and a half, it should keep me nearer to "my fighting weight"

so tommorow it is..xxx

:):):):):):):):)

Hey Mel... Besta luck... Ul drop those lbs superfast!! How exciting meeting up with an Irish fella who Uve had history with!!! Ul have no problem stickin to TS 100% as Ur time is limited... and u do wanta impress him don't ya!!!

Good luck Mel, I have also started the exante diet today. I managed to lose a stone and a half on Lighter Life but didn't stick to it. I am 12 stone 7lb and looking forward to fitting into a dress I bought last Summer. Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Thanks kittens.. That has given me a buzz !! Exactly my thoughts.. I want to look super hot.. Now although it will just be the weight that I gained after a turbulent year, I know it will be the kick start I need to get the rest off.

Also I'm 40 in July, so there's a big push on too.. Got holidays, races days, weekend always all in the pipeline but I figured rather than not trying to make a dent in the weight, I'll just have to roll with punches see what I can achieve.. While reading all the supportive threads on mins xxx.

Here's to day 1... Woo hoo,.. Woo hooo, sex kitten it's time to emerge !!!

Haha xxx

Good luck! Sounds like you have a strong motivation to loose weight, that helps( when i first read the title of this thread i thought it is gonna be some sort of a fad diet to help me get a date with a hottie! hehe).

Lol @ petlamb

Hi Mel, just be careful I met an Irishman once and then married him a year later!!! I think it was the accent that did it!!

Great motivation to stick to the diet though, good luck!!

Good morning Mel, good luck on this journey :hug99: xx

Have to laugh LW as I did d same thg! Met and married within a yr?!! Irish men sure know when they've caught a gud catch!!! I fell 4 him hook line and sinker.... No regrets!! Nearly 10 yrs married!!

I married an Irish man too, but as I live there its fairly common lol!!

0 lost : 61 to goal

Um Me too. I never actually went out or even kissed anything but Irish men. Wonder how they compare. Coould those with wider experience than me please advise...

Belle

Well Belle, I've lived in 8 different countries and on marriage number 3, I can definitely tell you that I saved the best for last!! So no need to wonder, Irish men are the best!! We'll be married 6 years this year, together 7. I met him in Dublin one weekend and never went home!! LOL

Lanarkwitch said:
Well Belle, I've lived in 8 different countries and on marriage number 3, I can definitely tell you that I saved the best for last!! So no need to wonder, Irish men are the best!! We'll be married 6 years this year, together 7. I met him in Dublin one weekend and never went home!! LOL

Wow, your cooking must have been good!! And 8 countries, fair play. I thought I was hot stuff rocking up 4 counties!!!

7 lost : 60 to goal

Haha lanarkwitch... I'm laughing seriously? .. Lol ... Aye hes a dub too who im going out with ... Long distance relationships rock haha... x

Well had a bit of a false start this last week.. So just admitted the defeat and doing a restart today.

Done 2 days of jillian michaels 30 day shred too, so I'm gonna try tone up with that !! It's a good 20 minute workout you feel like you've really been beasted

Good luck everyone :)

Good luck and well done for getting back on the wagon, of course he'll prob not even notice you've weight put on, I could go round with a plant pot on my head and he'd not notice a thing, probably he'd ask did I get a new hat!!

Lw... Your right he won't, he's just so bloody darn excited.. Me too of course :).

Xx. Happy Sunday

Lol, 25th may xx... I can't wait haha.. So 24 days to try to get at least a stone of.. Got 2 nights out and a weekend away inbetween where I'm gonna aim for low carbing still to minimise the damage.

LW, yesterday I done ok I had a bar a shake then had some chicken (WS) but didn't have last shake as I was wrecked, but I wasn't hungry either in my head or stomach !! I felt satisfied. By not having that last shake you don't think it will harm me do you??
X

Back