The big ship sails on the Alli Alli Oh...

Not a good day so far!! It's TOTM time and I have such stomach cramps! I've just had 2 slices of white toast with butter just because that's what I used to do during TOTM...silly Alli

Oh well - it's eaten now...

Hope you feel better soon Alli. x

Alli - just popping in to say hello.
Today, I've been reading all the diaries that I've wanted to read for ages but never seem to have found the time for.

You are doing so well on SW - having converted from CD it can be a big hurdle to get over eating "real" food again. You menu's look good (when you stick to them lol) so keep it up. My only comment would be that now you're within sight of target you will begin to find that that the loss might slow down a little. Maybe to as low as 1/2 lb a week. But don't despair and stick to it. Read this on my diary about Only a Pound. Not original I'm afraid but makes very interesting reading.

Seeing other ex-CDers (Katycakes, Bess & Katie) doing SW too and that it is working for you all is great.

Hope your weekend is going well.
Enjoy the 1940's party tomorrow and report back. Please!

Not sure if the attachment worked. Am in the car on the way back - had a great time. Will post later! :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110515_172514.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110515_172514.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Love the photo :)

Thanks.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Evening all! :)

I've had such a great day today - much helped by the far too many glasses of wine :D. The lunch was brilliant and so many people made an effort which was nice. I attached a photo above - it's rubbish quality as it's a photo of a photo but hopefully you can just about make us out ;)

Food wise I've done OK I guess although I've eaten what I've been served. I had fruit for breakfast and then leek and potato soup for starter, beef and ale pie with mash and roast veg and sherry trifle for pudding - all very delicious. Tonight I'm not sure what I'll have - maybe just a cereal bar or a couple of ryvitas with cottage cheese as I'm still very full up.

I hope you have all had a great weekend - I will try and catch up on diaries once the kids & dogs have been sorted out for the night - right now it's mayhem around me so will need to go and restore calm (Ha!). :rolleyes:

Ditto gail - the photo is brill.
Love the dress and you look superb!

Forget the food - have a flexi day, you deserve it for looking so trim!

Right - a bit of forward planning is required for tomorrow as I feel my flexi meal flexed a bit too far with cheese & crackers this evening!

So next week I'm going to buy some Scan Bran to see if it will make a difference eating Scan Bran a few days next week.

Menu:
B: Poached egg, bacon, grilled tomato
L: Scan Bran, 71g Philly light (HEB + HEA)
D: Spag Bols
S: Fruit, yogurt

Looking at the above menu, I'm not exactly looking forward to tomorrow...;)

I'm off to bed now - Night Night!

So next week I'm going to buy some Scan Bran to see if it will make a difference eating Scan Bran a few days next week.
Good luck with the Scan Bran. They're a Marmite thing - love 'em or hate 'em

Good luck with the Scan Bran. They're a Marmite thing - love 'em or hate 'em
Does anyone know where I can buy this scan bran stuff? I've tried Sainsbury's (guy looked at me like I was mad when I asked where I could find it) and also Tesco. I wanted to make the cake KC made and enjoyed last week :D

Alli, well done on this week's loss :D:D Very pleased and proud of you xxx

Does anyone know where I can buy this scan bran stuff? I've tried Sainsbury's (guy looked at me like I was mad when I asked where I could find it) and also Tesco. I wanted to make the cake KC made and enjoyed last week :D

Alli, well done on this week's loss :D:D Very pleased and proud of you xxx

Holland & Barrett sell them. I had 2 pieces for breakfast - they aren't that bad but need a wet topping such as cottage cheese I think. Will be OK with mackerel in tomato sauce as well...might have that tomorrow! :)

thanks - 0.5lb is nothing really - but it got me the pink award and for that I'm very grateful :D

Well done on the loss and the shiny Alli. You looked fab in your 40's dress and you've not got far to go now and it's always hardest at the end!

40 syns eaten yesterday!! Oh dear...why do I always seem to do this on WI day??? :(

So - new day today and I have some making up to do. I will try and eat no more than 5 syns per day for the rest of the week. Today I'm going out for a meal so have accounted 10 syns for that as I'm having pasta in a tomato sauce so should be fairly low.

Food today:
B: Fruit and yogurt
L: Scan Bran with cottage cheese and banana
D: Pasta with king prawns and tomatoes
S: Fruit

Have a great day everyone!

Alli, I've just seen your photo and I have to say that you both look fab. I love your dress. What a slim bird you are?!! :D

Hope today is a better day for you syn-wise. You're going great guns xxx

Love the photo Alli! You both look so good! Well done on the 1/2 stone gone as well - just fantastic! xx

Hi Alli,

I love the photo -- you two look great together. Like a gangster and his Moll! ;)

Is Dime -- Daim? I am still trying to figure out which bar to buy, in order to see what the fuss is all about. lol

I am sure you will get to goal, very soon after this transition is period has passed.

MinnieMel

Is Dime -- Daim? I am still trying to figure out which bar to buy, in order to see what the fuss is all about. lol

Fuss? They should come with a government health warning - don't try them Mel, not even Beck will help you if you do. Alli's resorted to buying them by the box full now, no wonder there's a shortage......Just don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

Okay... unless I can afford to go to rehab, I'd better pass on the Dime (or is it Daim) bars!

Mel

Loved the piccy Alli, you both looked fab and your hair and dress were gorgeous! Agree, you are looking so slim, wooo!!!

xxx

Back