The biggest loser - kettle bells

Trash

Still fighting
Hi
Don't know if anyone still following this series but I'm hooked!

Keep seeing them using the kettle bell weights - they keep saying its one of the best form of fat burning!?

Anyone got any ideas as it actual looks like quite a inexpensive form of exercise ?

yeah I was watching that! I remember being shocked at how much fat they burn! going to google it now!!

love that programme!!! completly addicted!!! but that jamie is doing my head in!!! imagine how many people would love to go on there and he really is taking the p**s!!!

not sure about the kettle bells but will have a look around
xx

Love it ... prefer the US and Aussie versions - but still addicted :D

The kettlebells come in all kinda weights - wonder what they're using!?

xx

You should watch the Australian one. The UK one is such c*** compared to it lol

Ha ha i have never seen any of the versions!!
Just googled kettlebells and they appear to be weights with handles on em...assorted weights like Twigs says...

Why are they called kettlebells??

I dont know what weights they using but I remember her saying last week that 30 mins of doing the squat thrusts she expected them to burn something silly like 800 cals!!! :D

Don't quote me on that but am sure it was around that mark and thats an amazing amount to burn in that time!

Googled them and they advise women to use 8 kgs??

Ha ha i have never seen any of the versions!!
Just googled kettlebells and they appear to be weights with handles on em...assorted weights like Twigs says...

Why are they called kettlebells??

I suppose cuz they look like the old gas kettle's!?

The have amazing fat burning ability apparently :eek:

Hmm so basically you have to try and throw em!?!?
I could just try throwing OH around he's pretty heavy...LOL ha ha and that would be cheaper...:):p

Watching BL now, def check them kettle things out. Thanks for the link Tracey x

Im enjoying the programme. Hate when they dont try so hard n winge as id love to have the chance to do something like that!

Did a search and ARGOS sell them, tho they look a bit better from argos!!

mnnn , I thought they were great when I saw them last series, and yes 30 mins of squat thrusts is brilliant to burn that many calories, but seriously , I think you'd need to be marine to do 30 mins straight.
Just watching them makes me think of knee replacements.

And Jamie needs a good telling off from Angie, not a coaxing did you pretend to pass out, a proper , kick up the ar*e, specially when people get voted off who are genuinely wanting to be there.:mad::mad:

loved it the other day when angie was telling sadie off about her food and portion sizes, made me realise all the excuses she used were the same ones i use sometimes-openned my eyes ?

Yes MommyB I thought the same here :eek:

Re 30mins training with the kettlebells - if the biggest losers do it on daily basis I'm sure we can cuz they deffo aint like marines...lol x

Back