The Biggest Loser UK - what did you think?! - WARNING possible programme spoilers!

She did look good in the follow up though didn't she? Looked like she had sorted out a load of issues.

Humph!! Yes she did look good in the follow up, but while she was in there she practically had victim tatooed on her forehead and annoyed the heck out of me!!! The number of people who would have made more of their time in there - just makes me cross :mad:

Sad to say but it (for me) completely devoid of personalities this year...

Last year rocked! liked em all

Ivy

Jodie is lovely - for some reason, the editing is a tad lacklustre this year. I find myself on the laptop while I watch it, whereas always before I was engrossed.

It was a fab episode last night, and it's hotting up cos it's down to four. If you missed it, turn to Living +1 NOW or catch the rerun over the weekend!! :cool:

Really got a lot of inspiration from it tonight!

I cant get enthused this year and i watch it and i am glad that blonde lad has gone...now BEN MUST GO...

He wrecks my head...

Oh i really like the Welsh guy...

Ivy

Anyone know if they're gonna show the full season in one go like last time? Would really like to see this from the start again. :)

And yes, I would like Ben to go - Jodie to win!! :cool:

Was it fair to let one of the evictees back into the house, give immunity to two people and force the choice they did?!! :confused:

I actually think it's actually really unfair- they did it last time, and I was hacked off. Not impressed at all :(

Hi all.

Ive been a ig fan of this series. was watching it lastnight but nodded off while watching it and didnt see who was evicted!!!

I hope it was ben(?) or liz. love jodie and welsh blokey.

Can someone put me outta my misery and lemme know who got chucked off please? oh and who was let back in? :)

the last bit i saw was when they saw the evicted peeps and had to pick teams. after that i was sleeping like a baby lol. Im too impatient to wait for a repeat :eek:

Kaz x

Hi Karen

Matt, Ben and Amos won the race. Ben chose Amos to come back into the house.

Lee and Liz were under the line - Liz gained 1 lb and Lee lost 8 lbs, so 2.2% They voted off Liz.

thanks DQ. didnt like liz so thats alright. lol

i understand that they want to let someone back in for viewing interest but i really do think it should have been the person with the biggest percentage loss that came back in - what if amos decides to go for it in the next two weeks and ends up winning it?? I would be well peed off!

its not fair they let someone in...

Ben should have gone...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I hope the Welsh lad wins...he is so sincere almost to a fault.

I need Angie down my gym with me...to curse me out of it and keep me on the straight and narrow...

If i won the euromillions - i'd give her a salary she couldnt refuse!!!!

Ivy

Back