The Biggest Loser UK - what did you think?! - WARNING possible programme spoilers!

I filled in the initial application. They got back in touch and I decided not to carry on with it. The thing that put me off was they wanted people to 'remain the same' throughout the process and I was in a hurry! Guess I should have carried on! :p

I would love to be on it to I love that programme watch it all the time and the repeats now how sad is that. Although Im plodding along quite happily and steadfastly at the moment as long as I stay on the wagon..Tina.x

weight.png

I would love to be on it to I love that programme watch it all the time and the repeats now how sad is that. Although Im plodding along quite happily and steadfastly at the moment as long as I stay on the wagon..Tina.x

I have some of the American Season II on DVD and watch them to inspire myself. So cool! :cool:

Yep. Who needs TV, when we have our friends going through it here :)

I'll still start watching it though (until I get bored anyway):eek:

Thanks for the reminder:)

I was wondering...How is it they lose up to 7-12 lbs EVERY week.. not just the first? Seems crazy!

I did think that about last year also...I'd love to be on it...10 weeks of nothing but really getting fitter and fitter...

Or Gillian McKeiths horrendous bad-mouthing of my good self... clutching my doughy gut (god i cant rid myself of it!) and a look of sheer horror washing over her mush.

Oh i would love that.

(seriously)

I wonder if on you are what you eat whether you get an allowance to buy all that fresh grub...my poor bank balance wouldnt allow for such abuse.

Fresh grub or not.

Ivy

Missed it as we went out for hubby's birthday! Gonna catch it either on Living+1 tonight or over the weekend on Replay... determined to watch it though!

Its sly that poor Rachel didnt get a little longer there...a measly week and bless her shes still struggling...

I hope the after care is better than it seems...bung em a free gym membership

anyhoo, loved it! Loved it! cant wait to see it again now. Loved last years...

The woman on the mans team will do well i think. I HATE saying it but she really has got a fantasticly beautiful face...

Now would i wanna be on Marks or Angies team...ummm...

Ivy

Yup big aul hairy bums we could do without!

I dont know when its repeated but last year i watched it twice a week

I loved it.

Ivy

Loved it, and the hairy bums made me laugh!! :D I think they got rid of the right person - even she said she should have put her personal issues aside and put in more effort.

Reckon Jodie will do fab, as will Steve ( :confused: ) on the women's team.

I wanna be a Red!! :cool:

Back