the biggest loser

metrognome

is getting better at it
to all who enjoy watching the biggest loser a new one is starting on skyreallives tonight at 9pm its the aussie one

lol, me too! although i wish that heba had got into the final :D really glad she won the 'at home' prize though :D

i think i've seen the aussie one, unless there's more than one? the one i've seen has got a bloke called Wal on it - fab series! xx

oh, and the aussie one i've seen... the trainers are jill and bob - love them :D

wasnt Wal in last seasons BL. I know that we are a season behind american one.

is there more than one aus BL? if there is then i'm definitely going to watch it! i've only seen the one aus BL - could do with another fix :D lol

This is season 2 of the Aussie biggest loser (they are about to film series 5 now I think). The trainers are Bob, Jillian, Michelle and Shannon. I like the Aussie version but find it a bit too long with the daily shows and start to lose interest as it gets closer to the finale. When the next series starts you can watch it everyday on www.thebiggestloser.com/au

oooh brilliant - thanks! :D xx

I get annoyed with the Aussie one because I can never work out the weight lol

There are 2.2 pounds to the kilo if that helps!

Oh i'm going to start watching this. I loved the uk one x

i just like the wi part. mind you i liked the recent american one, so *****y.
i heard Bob say that the winner of series one has put all the weight back on plus more. it just goes to show that you need to keep going to a support group. thats why clubs like SW, WW are good as you can keep going for free when youve reached your target for ever !!!!

i just like the wi part. mind you i liked the recent american one, so *****y.
i heard Bob say that the winner of series one has put all the weight back on plus more. it just goes to show that you need to keep going to a support group. thats why clubs like SW, WW are good as you can keep going for free when youve reached your target for ever !!!!

would that be matt? the one who got together with suzy?

at the end of the series i've just watched they showed pics of matt and suzy with their baby and i was shocked at how much he'd put back on - i really feel for him as i'm also the classical yoyo-er! :(

by the way, what word did the filter catch? i'm intrigued! lol :D

lol - it's not an obvious one is it!?

i'm really confused now - australia's biggest loser is showing not only on real lives, but also on sky1 every morning... are they one and the same? i hate it when they do this.. i end up getting so confused and watch both, but then catch up and realise it's the same one!!! LOL

oh c'mon!!! what's the word!!! it can't be THAT bad?! LOL

btw, BL was fab last night, wasn't it!!! :D

It wasnt just matt it was Erik as well and he put back on 122lbs but i will still be watching it........loved last one i am glad Vicky didn't win either talk bout game player loved Michelle she was soooooooooo pretty and cute looked amazing xxxxx

Will be watching the Biggest Loser in fact showing again at the moment am recording it and have recorded it LOL sky1 at 09.00am and Sky Real Lives at 10.00am

Love Gillian and Bob xxxxx

lol - it's not an obvious one is it!?

i'm really confused now - australia's biggest loser is showing not only on real lives, but also on sky1 every morning... are they one and the same? i hate it when they do this.. i end up getting so confused and watch both, but then catch up and realise it's the same one!!! LOL

The one on sky real lives is the one i haven't seen and the one on sky 1 is the old one with Wal, Adro etc...... seen that one but will watch both again anyway LOL hope this helps xxxx

Back