The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Am sure you will be fine :) glad we're not losing a third of our team!!

Reeeaaalllly fancied a parmo and chips tonight (as I have since wednesday - must be addicted) but didn't give in. Did kettlebell and exercise bike then cooked a load of slimming world chips with baked beans and 2 basa white fish fillets. All free food, so no superfree but better than a takeaway!!!

I have exercised hard this week to shift those 3lbs. Starting to feel it now! Thank god tomorrow is last day then have 2 rest days :)

Reeeaaalllly fancied a parmo and chips tonight (as I have since wednesday - must be addicted) but didn't give in. Did kettlebell and exercise bike then cooked a load of slimming world chips with baked beans and 2 basa white fish fillets. All free food, so no superfree but better than a takeaway!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one who does this, granted its very rare but lets face it, if you had of added the SF to the meal that you planned you would of been having more cals anyway (well thats the way I look at it)

I have exercised hard this week to shift those 3lbs. Starting to feel it now! Thank god tomorrow is last day then have 2 rest days :)
Hope you get the result that you want! I let my worrying get the better of me last night and went over syns eating toblerone tiny's, about a day's worth of syns on top of the 15 i'd already had....so worth it though!:p

Hope you get the result that you want! I let my worrying get the better of me last night and went over syns eating toblerone tiny's, about a day's worth of syns on top of the 15 i'd already had....so worth it though!:p

I am sure that having an extra days syns won't really matter if you don't normally go over.

I feel awful Lucy, I honestly wished I hadn't said anything to you, and the last thing I want is for you to worry over me being a total idiot.
I think the only thing you will have to worry about is how the hell are you going to get used to drinking dcaf!

Reeeaaalllly fancied a parmo and chips tonight (as I have since wednesday - must be addicted) but didn't give in. Did kettlebell and exercise bike then cooked a load of slimming world chips with baked beans and 2 basa white fish fillets. All free food, so no superfree but better than a takeaway!!!

Well Aesir,
I am going to be totally stupid again. What's a parmo?
Good luck on your weigh in this week x

Weigh in this week, 1lb off for me and no exercise done this week.
I still have another 2 weigh ins til xmas day and have to lose 7lb to hit my xmas target. Not much chance of that really but will give it a go.
Had a good day in Leeds shopping yesterday but still have lots more shopping to do. Oh where can I go next week, decisions, decisions!

Lol a parmo...chicken parmesan. Its like a takeaway thing you tend to only find in the north east (think it originated in middlesbrough). Its a big thin bit of chicken in breadcrumbs with cheese sauce on top then topped with loads of cheese and melted (sometimes with pepperoni thrown in). Its about 2600 calories when you have it with chips, and has about 150g of fat in it. So you can see why it tastes sooo nice!

Well done on the 1lbs loss. Strive for 3lbs a week, thats what I'm doing, and you can make target! :D

Lol a parmo...chicken parmesan. Its like a takeaway thing you tend to only find in the north east (think it originated in middlesbrough). Its a big thin bit of chicken in breadcrumbs with cheese sauce on top then topped with loads of cheese and melted (sometimes with pepperoni thrown in). Its about 2600 calories when you have it with chips, and has about 150g of fat in it. So you can see why it tastes sooo nice!

Well done on the 1lbs loss. Strive for 3lbs a week, thats what I'm doing, and you can make target! :D

Sounds absolutely delicious, I want one!
I can't really think of anything that I miss since I started SW as its all the food that I ate anyway but using frylight rather than oil and a lot more fruit and veg than I ever thought I could have eaten.

The only thing I have given up is bread and haven't touched that since August and I also eat a lot less potatoes than I did.

SW all the way, I love it!

I don't miss any sweet stuff really. I quite miss cheese lol. Don't really miss alcohol, wasn't a big drinker anyway but I still indulge every now and then.

Its not you thats worried me ange please don't worry...Just talking to my mum made me remember how bad my nan had Angina and then there's my Uncle who takes tablets every day for his heart.

Well done on the 1lb loss!!! I need 1/2 for my christmas target and although it seems so small I don't normally over indulge and do no exercise so we shall see what wed's brings. Weigh in's traight after my ecg and blood tests so I hope the stress doesn't do anything weird to my body.

Oh bless ya! Half a measley pound, bet your well gutted. Funny how losing so much isn't quite enough when you've got your heart set on more but like ange says 2.5 is amazing!

Least I got club 10! I am happy with any loss, and very much so with 2.5lbs, if it wasn't for being soooo close to another stone award I would probs be over the moon! Oh well, 5lbs more lost and I'll be in the next stone bracket, shall just focus on that! Good luck you two for your next weigh ins, lets keep the Body Magic going :D

ha ha I love it. What's body magic? I can't remember when I last did any and can't see my bike buried under all those clothes.
I must be due my 1st gain sometime soon because of this.
I will do some this morning and tomorrow as I am not in work.
I haven't even got any excuses for not doing any apart from being a lazy*** so forgive me for being a lazy ***
have a nice day all

:grouphugg::grouphugg:

Naughty naughty!!!! Get exercising mrs!!!!!!

Scolding over :D

I am trying to be vigilant because I know how horrible easy it is to gain this time of year!

Evening guys, i'm back from weigh in and pleased to report a 1lb loss meaning I got my Christmas wish plus I am officially half a pound lighter than I was when I got married in 2009!!!!

Thinking about setting my target but have to talk to my consultant as i'm scared i'll stop losing soon...(I've never been lighter than this in my adult years)

Oh and the doc's went fine, waitning for 5 blood tests and she looked quickly at my ecg and said to her it looked normal. Trouble was I had no palpitations whilst I was ther (typical) so perhaps witht he normal test results they may just say to monitor them.

Have to be honest, i've done no exercise since I found out and so its high time I trusted my body and got back on that bike!

Not tonight though, its treat night!!!

no exercise still oops.
Well done Lucy.
Glad your visit to docs went ok.
I will try better tomorrow, i promise
:cry:

Back