The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

45 mins on the bike and 24k
3hrs 15mins to go

Well done you two and happy new year!!!! 4hours is a good challenge I like it :) I didn't go out last night. Me and mate ate healthy, had no booze and exercised.

Karate is 2 hours, kobudo an hour and a half, so I might say an extra two hours on top of that, since classes won't all be constant workout. Should equal about 4 hours or so :)

Now I have been very healthy so its not my fault that this pizza in front if me is going to be eaten. Not my fault at all! In fact, one if you must have planted it! Sabotage!!! Who was it?!

Pizza!!!!!!!! You wicked wicked man....I wasmeant to be having a chinese tonight but after pigging out since Xmas I opted for chicken, chick pea and spinach curry, yum!!!

I am totally stuffed, just eaten a massive roast washed down with red wine oh and a few chocolate wafer thins too. A lot more than I had on xmas day, I think my massive loss has gone to my head.
Ooh just watching eastemders and David is back (thought you would like to know)

Pizza or Curry, I think a curry wins every time.

Back on it tomorrow big time

My curry was lovely but it came 2nd to the turkey curry we did last weekend. It was in the Nov/Dec issue, bloomin gorgeous and I normally stay away from slimming world curries and just do me own.

I'm about to face my scales to get an idea of the damage to help me keep on the straight and narrow from today.

Hopefully get on the bike later as its the last day of holibobs having the hubby around to keep an eye on our carpet crawler!!!

Be Brave, face the scales and move on from it.

Aesir are you using your new book tomorrow??? I'm a bit gutted about the first line showing a loss is all......

I haven't got new book yet, will probs get it tomorrow. I have hammered kettlebell this week, can definitely see better muscle definition on my arms so if it says a gain I'll accept it and move on. Sts would be nice. A loss even better! But will have to wait and see lol

Ah I see, I got mine last week and so on wed's it'll be the first entry....Shall I 'start a fresh' in the new book or shall I wait till next week when I can hopefully see a loss?? Even though I have my birthday buffet on the 7th I shall hopefully flexi syn that day and see a loss on wed's 11th but as for this wed's - No chance!!!

I'm really proud of my 2 stone loss - It'll be sad to start from scratch in my view - Perhaps I may transfer the weeks into the old book?

Anyway - 20km today, 45 mins.

I'm not impressed, I don't get a book with being an online member which sucks as I pay the same as everyone else. I will have to rely on seeing other peoples post for the changes as so far nothing showing on SW site.

Did 30 mins today on bike and 15k and 30 mins walking until the heavens opened, so 2hr 15 left to go

Oo Oo I didn't realise walking counted!

I've been for a walk today too!!!

Sorry that you don't get a book, I think i've asked this before but can't you join a group near by??

Evening gang, back at work full throttle today, its a long day when you've a little one to take and pick up from Nursery and a few days off made it hard to get back into it today!

never mind, i've done 30mins on the bike so thats another 15km's this week. Think i'll stick to 15km's this week and perhaps increase it next week...Tell you what though, my bottom doesn't half hurt!!!

Oo Oo I didn't realise walking counted!

I've been for a walk today too!!!

Sorry that you don't get a book, I think i've asked this before but can't you join a group near by??

Yes as far as I know walking counts, does on SW online anyway.

I could go to a group as there are several near me, but just don't fancy it to tell you the truth and it would take another hour out of my day.

I'm sure SW will let us onliners know sometime soon what changes have been made.

30 mins and 16k for me today, I doubt that I will be able to fit in more than 30 mins after work each day.

2hrs 15 keft to do

Back