The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

I am being pretty pathetic at the moment, started off good at the beginning of the week/year and it went downhill from there. No more exercise and STS at WI this morning.

:cry:

A STS is fine. My first WI of the year was a 5lbs gain!

Just try and find a routine that is sustainable with your lifestyle. If its slightly less than last year so be it. Some exercise is better than none :)

On a different note.....GET ON THAT BIKE WOMAN!!!!!! PEDDLE PEDDLE PEDDLE!!!!! PICK UP THAT KETTLEBELL AND DO 600 CLEAN AND PRESSES!!!!

:)

would i be able to join this? i dont have an exercise bike.. i am a swimmer.. but i have just started going to the work fitness suite, so could do a little bit of biking there?

NO! GO AWAY!

:)

Welcome welcome chummy! Did you have a good swim? I don't have the guts to wear just shorts in public yet, give me a year or so lol then I would like to swim as well.

pool was amazing! 10 swimming lanes.. i have never seen so much water. we swam non-stop for 45 minutes - did 46 lengths, so just short of 3/4 mile.

for some reason i dont feel bad about swim suits, and yet I freak out big style atm about the gym where I wear more clothes. Think its more about my confidence in being able to do the exercise rather than what i look like.. im always worrying about people being able to hear me breathing loudly and realising how unfit I am :( ive just bought myself some bootcamp sessions and i'm really worrying over going - keep telling myself i wont be able to do it.

would i be able to join this? i dont have an exercise bike.. i am a swimmer.. but i have just started going to the work fitness suite, so could do a little bit of biking there?

Hey Blackwidow!!!

Welcome to our little thread!! You can set yourself swimming targets if you like!

Well guys i've had such a busy day and only just stopped now after making meals for hubby and I for tonight and prepared a stew for tomorrow, also i've made Alfie Bear a load of chicken dinners - Phew, i'm tired now so no bike tonight - as tea is done for tomorrow I shall hit it then!

thanks Lucy.

i've just acquired Davina's 3 x 30 minute workouts, so will set a target with those too - 2 mile swim a week and to complete the 3 workouts once a week will defo be enough for me :) any more is a bonus!

did the first 30 mins today.. looking forward to cardio box which i think i'll do on weds on my day off :) x

Hi Black Widow and welcome.
May I ask, what is bootcamp and where?

I have just done my 1st exercise of the week, 30 mins exercise bike, 15.5km. That was more than enough for me after a week off. I think I am now in the right frame of mind to go for it again.

I think I did a green day today if green is a total veggie day. Hope so because i have had 2 he b's. When I think about it, I must do lots of red or green days without thinking about it, but not having my HE's

I don't know how often I'll get on here to converse with you guys, but my sister has just bought a cheap exercise bike that I can go steal in the day while shes working, I don't know what its set in but I'd like to follow your example and I'll aim for 70km.

I've just signed on to this site, I plan to start my healthy eating this week (after I've been shopping to pick some things up.)

If you have any other ideas of challenges let me know, I'll try and join in. I'm trying to boost my sisters fitness and weight loss too so i'll get her doing it as well.

Good luck

I don't know how often I'll get on here to converse with you guys, but my sister has just bought a cheap exercise bike that I can go steal in the day while shes working, I don't know what its set in but I'd like to follow your example and I'll aim for 70km.

I've just signed on to this site, I plan to start my healthy eating this week (after I've been shopping to pick some things up.)

If you have any other ideas of challenges let me know, I'll try and join in. I'm trying to boost my sisters fitness and weight loss too so i'll get her doing it as well.

Good luck

Welcome prettynpink65;4512638.

We all set our own challenges each week and 70 sounds good to me.
We are all (well mostly me) trying to get back into it after xmas.
This is a great site and loads of tips you can get if you have a good look around.

We are all (not really me at the moment) doing the kettlebell too which is a great way of working out with fast results. Ha ha and I hope to find that out some day soon.

Anyways have a good look round and I am sure you will do great and hopefully enjoy it while you do x

Back