The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Hope I get chance to do some km's tonight, must get back into my kettle routine too as I need to shift these bingo wings!!!

Oh and i've decided to change my week to coincide with my wed's weigh in so my challenge started yesterday ;-)

Managed another 30 mins tonight and 16k on bike.

Hoping to start KB again tonight when my tea settles down but will see how tired I am later on as working minimum of 9 hours everyday this week and doing 8 hours on Sunday, so might be a little too tired later. That will be my excuse if I don't get any done.

Truth be told, I am feeling rather lazy again.
Have a good night all!

I hear ya Ange - I had it all planned out, tea ready, just waiting for hubby to come home and Alfie decided he didn't like his tea after all, all I will say is Projectile!!!

Kinda put a massive downer on the night and so i'm afraid BM went out of the window and enter Vodka and diet coke instead!

Hubby and I both have the day off tomorrow and so weather permitting we shall be tidying up the garden - Hopefully some bike for me too.

Hope you enjoy your vodka tonight.

I have finally shaken the dust off my kettlebell for 15 mins tonight, I hope I don't ache tomorrow.
:D
Ha ha don't know if it will do any good, I just kind of threw it about a bit.

well done on all the exercise everyone :)

i popped to gym for 20mins at work "friend" who i work with, car share with, do same diet as, and am supposed to be buddied up with, "has hit a brick wall with the diet" (after 5 days) and offered to get me cake at lunch time (harped on for ages when i said no) and then "oh i have no motivation" when i mentioned the gym. So i said fair enough, see you in half an hour and off I went. I only did 20 minutes though as i was panicking that she might actually leave me at work :p

also did an hours swim tonight - trying to up the amount I do front crawl, so I did 20/64 widths today :)

also swam for an hour last night - did 10/32 lengths front crawl so same as tonight.

well done on all the exercise everyone :)

i popped to gym for 20mins at work "friend" who i work with, car share with, do same diet as, and am supposed to be buddied up with, "has hit a brick wall with the diet" (after 5 days) and offered to get me cake at lunch time (harped on for ages when i said no) and then "oh i have no motivation" when i mentioned the gym. So i said fair enough, see you in half an hour and off I went. I only did 20 minutes though as i was panicking that she might actually leave me at work :p

also did an hours swim tonight - trying to up the amount I do front crawl, so I did 20/64 widths today :)

also swam for an hour last night - did 10/32 lengths front crawl so same as tonight.

Sounds like you are doing really good with your exercise, nice one and well done for leaving your mate and going to the gym.

Thanks Ange - I only had 2 whilst hubby had a few more!!!

Well i've been out in the garden and tidied it all up, bloody leaves everywhere!!

Looks so much better which is great as we have got a house viewing on the 27th, same day as my heart echo, oh i'm going to hosp on mon for my 7 day monitor!

Off out for our usual around the block walk soon, usually takes about 45mins so that may be it for BM today, would of liked to get on the bike but the days just going!!!

thanks Ange :)

well done Lucy on the 10k thats brill :D hope its not cheeky to ask, do you have to go to hospital every week to be monitored?

i did a little exercise today - just half an hour again in the gym - 5miles on the bike and some weights :)

well done Lucy on the 10k thats brill :D hope its not cheeky to ask, do you have to go to hospital every week to be monitored?

i did a little exercise today - just half an hour again in the gym - 5miles on the bike and some weights :)

Corse its not cheeky!

Its my 1st appoint as i've been getting palpitations for nearly 2 months now. I have one now, they just bang away and will do so until I manage to fall asleep with one. I went to the doc's and he found a murmur but that didn't explain the extra beats and so monday I go for the monitor to bring home and wear for 7 days.

I'm sure it'll all be fine - I'm not worried at all.

x-x

Corse its not cheeky!

Its my 1st appoint as i've been getting palpitations for nearly 2 months now. I have one now, they just bang away and will do so until I manage to fall asleep with one. I went to the doc's and he found a murmur but that didn't explain the extra beats and so monday I go for the monitor to bring home and wear for 7 days.

I'm sure it'll all be fine - I'm not worried at all.

x-x

I think you're right, it just means you've got a bigger heart with a lot more love in it than the rest of us x

Thank god for Greys Anatomy ;)

No exercise for me today so hopefully might get some in tomorrow

Looks like you've had a good day.

15km's this morning whilst Alfie had his morning nap, hoping to do some more later before hubby goes out for the evening - that means he won't be of any use to me tomorrow!!!

x-x

Oh and i've just done 50 double armed swings (7.5 kg) and 50 left and right single swings (5 kg)

Happy New Year Kettle Bells to me!

well done you! :D

45mins at the gym for me :) x

Well done Lucy and Black Widow.

I've been working all day,just finished.

Weighed in this morning and totally gutted. I have my 1st gain of 1 lb which now means I have am the same weight as I was on 12/12/11.

I have been totally on plan and exercising too so totally surprised although I have felt really bloated for the last couple of weeks.

I think I am going to have to look at changing my food around a bit and see if that helps

boo hoo
:sigh:
getting to be a bit of a habit me sulking now. I must sort myself out :(

Well done Lucy and Black Widow.

I've been working all day,just finished.

Weighed in this morning and totally gutted. I have my 1st gain of 1 lb which now means I have am the same weight as I was on 12/12/11.

I have been totally on plan and exercising too so totally surprised although I have felt really bloated for the last couple of weeks.

I think I am going to have to look at changing my food around a bit and see if that helps

boo hoo
:sigh:
getting to be a bit of a habit me sulking now. I must sort myself out :(

Oh Ange - you do sound gutted to be fair!:cry:

I totally, 100% know how you feel, in fact I think we all do but it doesn't help does it!
I hate gaining/Staying the same when you've been good and really want a loss.

I'm not feeling too hot to be honest, like you i'm well bloated even though I have no reason to be and i've eaten loads of salad since fri. :sigh:

I was really gutted (stupidly I know I shouldn't but I did -) I weighed myself and yes it shows a gain, the thing that bothers me the most is that when I got the this exact weight before Xmas I took my measurements and my waist was 1.5 inches smaller! No wonder I look bloated with that extra around me!

I've had a treat tonight to cheer myself up, I had real gravy with some chicken juices with our dinner - Yum Yum.

I hope perhaps you feel more positive tomorrow Ange - Oh and on the plan thing, if I do Red I usually feel less bloated after only 2 days.

x-x

have you both tried benefibre? i always feel bloated and/or constipated when i first go onto a diet and i just mix a couple of tsps of benefibre into my squash. its tasteless and always helps me pass whatevers making me feel bleurgh x

Back