The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

1/2 off guys, weeny bit gutted as I've been so much better than previous weeks, never mind its still a loss.

Onwards and Upwards!

No BM for me, i'm rough as heck with a horrid cold so taking it easy for a few nights, in fact I was in bed at 8 last night - Boring!!!
hope you feel better soon
glad you lost something this week, could have been worse

You guys seem to be doing well with your exercise this week.

Hard luck with putting on weight Aesir,, I know how you feel.

I've only managed to do half hour tuesday and wednesday on exercise bike. Not long home so none for me tonight,

Hi folks, im starting body magic this week going fir 30 min power walks, does anyone know if you have to do bronze before you do silver or can I go straight for silver award by doin 3 x 30 min sessions for 4 weeks?xx

Gotta do em in order. Even if you are doing more than required for that particular level you need to start at bronze and moved on. This encourages you to exercise as part of a weekly routine, becomes your lifestyle, rather than just something to lose weight/attain stickers.

Plus doing all four means 4 shiny stickers :D

Edited to say they cancelled, now i'm depressed.

Hi Guys, just a quick one to say please please think of me at 12pm and wish me luck, we have our 1st viewing of the new year and our dream house is on the market.....Please Please Please let our house sell soon!!!!!

Last edited:
Well we have another viewing planned for next fri but this couple said they'd ring to re'arrange...I won't hold my breath!

I could do with a bit of a kick up the arse - Who wants to help me???

I'm dusted myself off, I was truly gutted when they cancelled this morning and on top of of how i've been feeling with this cold and the lack of exercise I feel a push could help me.

I'm tending to take the bike quite easily, you know I watch tv and get where I want to be - 20km's in around 47 mins.

Who fancies a little race......

Consider yourself kicked!!!! Exercise now. More! More! I want you to sweat blood!

Just been put on medication by doc. Has made me feel a bit dizzy and spaced :S but I still exercised lol. Bike and a few mins with kettlebell.

ill race with you - how will we race? so far in so many mins per session or first to a target? its just i dont have a bike at home, so can only use when i visit gym or school fitness suite (so maybe 3 times per week?)

crossing my fingers for your next viewing.. i know how hard viewings can be - everything to do with houses makes me break down :p i ended up going part exchange because I couldnt deal with the stress, (plus my first house buy was the biggest mistake of my life and it was a freaking health hazard to live in! :p)

ill race with you - how will we race? so far in so many mins per session or first to a target? its just i dont have a bike at home, so can only use when i visit gym or school fitness suite (so maybe 3 times per week?)

How about racing to get to 15k the fasest the first week and then up it each week?
With you going to the gym that means you'll get 3 go's at it per week and if you post your result on here i'll have a go and post mine.
That way its fair and me not having more than 3 attempts at it, is that ok??

I may get chance to go on the bike today but it will only be for about 30mins whilst Alfie sleeps so i'll be lucky to see 15km.

I know all bikes are different but i'm on level 3 out of 8 levels so not low but no means a high level either ;)

crossing my fingers for your next viewing.. i know how hard viewings can be - everything to do with houses makes me break down :p i ended up going part exchange because I couldnt deal with the stress, (plus my first house buy was the biggest mistake of my life and it was a freaking health hazard to live in! :p)

Houses are stressful aren't they! The house isn't the mistake for us, moving to the area we did was. It seems now that we are trying to sell all the feedback is that 'we have a lovely house, shame about the area'. Yeah, shame I didn't know that 5 years ago when we bought it!

It'll happen one day, where we walk around the block houses are selling and 2 houses by us have sold since the New Year so I am hopeful!!!!

What day do you think you'll get to go to the gym??

xx

can i join the race? I might get 30 mins in this morning.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you Lucy.

I guess I fell lucky. I moved into this house last May but before I sold my house, I dreaded the viewings and hated people looking round but when I saw this house and knew it would go quick, I started to worry that I wouldn't sell mine but my son came to the rescue and he bought mine (at a reduced price of course) so that he could get on the property ladder and so I could have the house I wanted.
Absolutely love my house apart from I have now realised I have a massive damp problem and my builder has had a fortune out of me and he never fixed it and now expects me to pay for a damp course on top of what he has done. I may be going to trading standads soon if we cant come to some sort of agreement.

Anyway count me in for the race and try not to worry too much Lucy, Houses have started to move again so hopefully you will get yours sold soon enough.

can i join the race? I might get 30 mins in this morning.

Yes of corse!!! Get on your bike missus and let us know your result so I know what i'm up against!!!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you Lucy.

I guess I fell lucky. I moved into this house last May but before I sold my house, I dreaded the viewings and hated people looking round but when I saw this house and knew it would go quick, I started to worry that I wouldn't sell mine but my son came to the rescue and he bought mine (at a reduced price of course) so that he could get on the property ladder and so I could have the house I wanted.
Absolutely love my house apart from I have now realised I have a massive damp problem and my builder has had a fortune out of me and he never fixed it and now expects me to pay for a damp course on top of what he has done. I may be going to trading standads soon if we cant come to some sort of agreement.

Anyway count me in for the race and try not to worry too much Lucy, Houses have started to move again so hopefully you will get yours sold soon enough.

Thats exactly where my mind is right now - Honestly, seeing the house up the road with a big fat SOLD on it made my day yesterday. We walk past that house and know full well that it was on the market before ours and is higher priced and doesn't have a garden, a courtyard instead.

yes I don't know what it sold for and some people no garden but i'm confident that our turn is soon!!!

Only managed 7km's whilst Alfie slept this morning as I had to ring my local Tesco and see if they had any phones in stock.....I stupidly gave my smartphone to Alfie to play with and he smashed the screen!!!

Luckily I can upgrade early so Iphone 4s here I come!!!!

dont give your new one to him!!

im going to gym today, so will try 15k's today :) xx

Happy new phone

30 mins 16k today. Sorry forgot I was supposed to time how quick i got to 15k but at a guess I reckon it would have been at about 10 mins. The last k is always the hardest hee hee

Happy new phone

30 mins 16k today. Sorry forgot I was supposed to time how quick i got to 15k but at a guess I reckon it would have been at about 10 mins. The last k is always the hardest hee hee

So you did 15km in ten minutes, then took a further 20 minutes to finish 1km?? 15km in 10 mins would mean cycling at 90km per hour? Am confuzzled :p

Gonna jump on bike now and see how long it takes to get to 15km. The race is on girls!

Back