The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

id love to but i car share with her.. so she does have some merits. i think thats why she irritates the life outta me, cause before the gym I already spend 2 hours each day commuting with her :p

while im whinging, does anyone else get really annoyed when people refer to things like egg and chips as recipes? if it doesnt involve any skill, its not a recipe! and when people call them 'so and so's beef bourgignon' when its just a bbc food recipe and they changed the basil from 1tsp to 2tsp.. nobody really cares who the recipe belongs to :p

(sorry for going totally off topic.. just needed to vent that.. ive been looking for new recipe inspiration and it really irritates me! :p)

Haha Dainiel that sounds like my idea of winning 'break someone's kneecaps', I might try that one. 'Daniel maifioso :D

This SW makes me feel so good, for breakfast I have made 5 scan bran mixed in with 2 eggs and 35 g of porridge oats 2 HEB, I have so far managed about /3 and I an totally stuffed so the rest I can have during the day. oh and also going to have some melon and plums as always have to have my SF.

i tried Diet Coke Chicken yesterday with a mountain of veg. I call it Angie Mullen's Diet Coke Chicken with stupid amounts of SF, not very original but you might want to try my new recipe out Black Widow hee hee. It was quite nice actually,

You 2 guys are doing fantastic with your exercise, you should be really proud of yourselves like I am for your both.
Not many so called 'fiitter; people do so much exercise in the week.
Time for work x

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeeddddddd!

Was meant to be a rest day and run tomorrow but won't get the chance tomorrow so ran today instead. Its much tougher after being at work all day! Lol

Well done! Can be very hard to get motivated after work. So far have done a bit of exercise 7 days in a row a record for me!

Good find widow!! The starved baked potato is funny!

I think we all worry what others will think but theres no need. I worry about running outdoors. Dunno why. It aint gonna stop me doing it lol. Just hope I don't trip and make an ass of myself

I gained a pound but it was 3 pounds at one point until I exercised my limbs off. I blame the Valentine's chocolates. He thoughtfully didn't buy me chocs because he knows I'm trying very hard. So I ate half the ones I bought him. I'm my own worst enemy lol.

Oh dear! Well today is a new day where we can start afresh :)

Gonna do green days this week I think. And its week 5 run today :)

i second that Ally, i really am my own worst enemy.

i'm starting again this morning after a day foodwise that i need to forget yesterday!

i still havent been to the gym because my leg is still hurting.. so I will try tomorrow after school if I dont have kids back.

LUNCH WITH DAN TODAY :D YAY!

Yaaay. Been told the sausage hotpot is great. Free on green day woohoo. I'm actually spoilt for choice, two HEXb's!!!!!

ooh really? well i could do a green day then cause I have tomato soup for tea and i had veggie omelette for breakfast :D

but im not defo agreeing to green until i see the hotpot on that list.. it must be veggie sausages then is it? i wonder what sausages they are cause quorn ones arent free now..

Hi Guys - Sorry for not updating for ages, been so busy at work helping archiving, at least its loads of BM as I aint done anything else!

So i'm just off to WI shortly, expecting a gain after this weekend. Tried to stick to my Flexi syn's i'd set but went waaaay over, had too much wine and then just did nothing but eat on sat! Bloody hangovers - Haven't had one in ages!!!

So my run didn't happen due to being busy at work, that and my knee playing up. Agreed with the girl at work that we will start when all the work is finished.

So I read we aren't happy with our results this week - Ange and Daniel - Chin up, hope your both already on plan for a fab week, and trying green sounds like a good idea!

Right gotta go face the scales....

Lol well done Lucy I love it when that happens!

Have enjoyed doing a green day, so simple and I think will be cheaper for the grocery bill!!

Back