The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

I do green all week and EE at wknds, took my body a while to adjust but now I love it, I make a huge batch of soup for lunches and enjoy jackets/chips for tea, personal fav is the mushy pea curry!!!!

Ok so ingredients are:

1 x Can Mushy Peas,
1 x Can Chopped Tomatoes,
1 x Can Baked Beans
Onion and Garlic (optional)
Curry Powder.

In a large pan fry the onion and garlic in frylight for a few minutes and add the curry powder (to taste - I like mine hot) then add the 3 cans and cook through. Whizz up with a blender and it should make the nicest chip shop style curry.

I tend to freeze it in batches and usually add more onions and anything else I fancy.

hi all
I've had a really lazy week with no exercise at all, but my brain is hurting due to constant use. I wish you could burn calories that way, I would be super skinny instead I am just super clever. Ha ha not really. :eek:

I've been on green all week and loving it, really cheap week for me too. :D

Going to do it until Saturday or maybe Sunday after I get weighed and hope that works. If not I think I might have to cut an arm or a leg off to help shift some weight, or try doing some exercise and stop being so lazy.:hide:

That last one was 8 minutes, quick walk after and another 8 minutes. Sunday is 20 mins non stop, not looking forward to that! Probs running too fast so might slow it down lol

aesir22 said:
That last one was 8 minutes, quick walk after and another 8 minutes. Sunday is 20 mins non stop, not looking forward to that! Probs running too fast so might slow it down lol

Well your doing amazing, keep it up!

Good morning all

I have finally had a 1 lb loss, the 1st one in February I might add but better than none.

I don't envy you one bit today Aesir but good luck on your run.

well done on that 1lb off Ange thats brill! im sure if you continue you'll lose some more, sometimes it just takes a few weeks.

i'm off to gym this morning for first time in ages as my hip seems all better :) x

Well done Ange. Looks like the pounds are gonna start shifting again :)

Have fun at the gym widow. Run run run! I was out late (half 2) but only had one pint. Accidentally ate naughty food though :( its the 20 min run today not overly excited...

Back