The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

That's really good Daniel,

Lol. Lost 2lbs so quite pleased. I just wanna get under 17 stone!!! Lol. I wanna be in the 16's for the race at the end of the month

well done Dan 2lbs is fab, cant remember if i texted you back? will go check :p

i have pain in both hips now.. Matty keeps making jokes about me having to get full leg pots and how he'll delight in knocking me over so I cant get back up :p going to ask at docs tomorrow about it because i cant walk properly atm - hurts to stand for long periods of time and hurts to move after i've been sat or laid for any length of time :(

noooooo im still coming :p i dont have a clue, same pain as before except now i have it in both hips. im just hoping its nothing serious and I just get some painkillers or told to rest or something.. Matty just likes to make me paranoid by telling me I might have fractures or arthritis or i think he called it alien bone eating disease :p hes an idiot :D

..the other option my friend Cat mentioned was pregnancy.

please god let it be alien bone eating disease!! :p

Does seem like the common symptoms of alien bone eatibg disease! Do a preggers test to check, then if negative ask the doc what to do. Hopefully you'll just need pain killers!!

its strain. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

so absolutely no impact exercise of any variety until the 25th March.

so i can swim, walk or cycle.. I have bought the power walking app for my phone :D and i'm booked in for spinning and weight based circuits on monday :)

nope but Mattys brother has one which i could borrow.

Hey guys,

Lost 0.5 tonight which I'm happy with but with 1.5 to target I really want to say I tried my hardest to get it next week so I'm getting on that bike tomorrow!!!!

Ok, I'm officially on the naughty step....I didn't get on the bike, but, in my defense I have been helping move my boss into a new office and so I've been lifting and carrying boxes all day, thats bosy magic right?!

So I have a problem, we didn't start running yet like I said a few weeks ago so I set next week as the 1st one. The girl i'm running with went running with someone else tonight and I asked them to let me know what it was like. The text was "Well we did the circuit that we will be doing next week (seems about 4-5 miles to me) and including the power walk to warm up and cool down they did it in 55 mins. When I asked if they walked much she replied "No, only to open the gates and walk back to the car to cool down"...............I Cannot run 4-5 miles and not stop, I cant even do half a mile!!!

She says we can totally do it to my pace but now i'm scared!!!!! What if I take double the time!!!

The importan thing is to do it in your own time at a sensible pace. If they push you to go faster longer you run a very likely risk of injuring yourself. I can't run 4-5 miles either. I wouldn't want to at this point! I say still go, but let them know you'll be doing a run walk cycle and if they want to run ahead thats fine, but don't be pressured into stretching too far to keep up.

i second the above!!

Back