The camera never lies?

waffles

Inspired by a lot of your before and after pictures I had my other half take my before pic of me in my undies today - I'm starting CD tomorrow.

I knew I had put on some weight since we'd been together but it wasn't until he took some photos tonight that I realised how much.

Looking at that photo has given me so much more determination to get through this diet and do it properly to where I want to be and I'm definitely going to regularly take pictures to monitor how well I'm really getting on.

You don't have much to lose so I'm sure you will do it in no time ! This place is fab for support x x x

I was the exact same waffles hun, I didn't really realise until I too took a picture of myself and WOW...I had a break down (I now think that the mirror lies, I never realised before) so I'm more determined than ever now to succeed and change! I keep my "worst" pictures stuck up around the house to keep me motivated! :) Best of luck with your journey xx

it was a picture taken of me at xmas that kicked me up the backside and made me realise i was looking bad
you are right camera never lies and to keep me motivated i`ve stuck my biggest pic on the fridge as a reminder
i also carry a pic in my bag so if i`m in town and feel like cheating i look at it as a reminder.

kaz:)

Back