THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Bidiboo :) am feeling more positive now! Have done my measurements as my bra seemed to be getting too big, and it pleasantly surprised me as I found I am an inch and a half down on my bust since last week!

Having said that, I have now worked out why I find shopping such a nightmare.... I'm 34-34-43 so I dont match any of the UK sizes... no wonder I find it hard to get clothes to fit!! Its my big spare tyre that does it! x

Lol :D it was good also to find out that my waist:hip ratio is in the healthy range, as I am apparently a classic pear shape! Can't wait to see what happens to my figure when I get slim!! Have a feeling that I will never have much of a waist but hey, as long as its smaller, I don't care!

xx

Mini Weigh In for the cd 100% club and Ive lost 7lbs!!:bliss:eek:fficial weigh in saturday ticker will be updated then!! yay i soooo happy :) :cool::D;):eek:

oooooops didnt realize we were putting our weigh in's here... :confused:

well done everybody :)

my 1st week back on restart and ive lost 9 pounds :)

Just wanted to say congratulations to everyone that has just weighed recently. You've all done absolutely brilliantly. :D

just thoughI would post my own loss

Hi guys, 7 days 100% and I have lost 5lbs..

back on track now.

a big well done to

becky85, wannabeslim, fizzy, amethyst and petra for your wonderful losses

url%5D

Hi 2& 1/2 lbs off for me started 810
can l still post here?

Bindiboo loss to date = -6lbs
Festival Fairy loss to date = -22lbs
Lizdesigns loss to date = -48lb
Becky85 loss to date = -0lbs

Ribenaberry loss to date = llbs (1st weigh in on Monday)
Camille loss to date = 51lbs
Sasha63 loss to date=94.5lbs
Casey loss to date = 0lbs (1st weigh in on Monday)
Jools loss to date = 22lbs
Dancing loss to date = 91lbs

Grumbletumble loss to date = 16lbs
Rolo loss to date = 7.5lbs
Bikini loss to date = 15lbs
CeeKay loss to date = 29lbs
klee loss to date = 22lbs

lol have i just c**ked this up??

xxx

abz, alybongo, bikini, bish bosh, casey, crazyjane, emma237, emmalou, flirty40greeneyes, fitandtrim, gem567, glitterbabe, grumbletumble, helenG, Jools, kelly1977, loselose, nicaukids, nightnight, poppygreendog, ribenaberry, s_786, sarette, shazzy1970, shrinking, skaties, somuchtolose, xmilly_starx and finally yuna............

DONT FORGET TO POST YOUR WEIGH IN RESULTS FOR THIS WEEKS CHARTS!!!

Just back from weigh-in & I'm 7lbs down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back