THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi please can i join? I have lost 34lbs to date. I wont be getting weighed till next thurs (10th july) though should i start recording from the following week?

hi at wi today i lost

4lb

that 14 in total

Wait for it...... I lost 1lb today. Lol
Onwards and downwards for next week though.
That's 49lbs in total.

Bindaboo, can I ask - I get weighed on a Monday or Tues and I often post on the forum after my weightloss. Are you wanting people to post on a 'Wednesday' only before that time or say, if I post on this thread on Monday or Tues, that will be counted for the Weds? It's just that I may not be around every Weds so there isnt much point in me joining if I cannot post before the day! :D

You can post on which ever day you are weighed on. The cut off is Wed by 8.45pm in order to get on that weeks chart. hope this helps

Emma237 welcome to the club.

Magliz and lizdesigns a big well done on your losses.

Keep your weigh in coming guys:D

Hi everyone,

Can I join please? I started CD SS(SS+ when I need it!) yesterday and weighed in at 13.5 :eek:. Weigh day for me is Tuesdays so will post my first few days loss tomorrow :) hoping for good news!!

I am hoping to get to my goal of 11st (just under BMI 25) by my holiday at the very beginning of September- and maybe even a bit less if I can, but don't want to set my sets too high only to get disappointed!

xxx

the results of this weeks weigh in..... lost 5lbs.
total of 2 stone 4 in 6 weeks!!!!!!
and 6 weeks at 100%

the results of this weeks weigh in..... lost 5lbs.
total of 2 stone 4 in 6 weeks!!!!!!
and 6 weeks at 100%

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

:cry::wave_cry::cry:I LOST 2lb THIS WEEK:wave_cry::cry::wave_cry:

100%

(No more bars for me)

Lea xxx

Hi everyone,

Can I join please? I started CD SS(SS+ when I need it!) yesterday and weighed in at 13.5 :eek:. Weigh day for me is Tuesdays so will post my first few days loss tomorrow :) hoping for good news!!

I am hoping to get to my goal of 11st (just under BMI 25) by my holiday at the very beginning of September- and maybe even a bit less if I can, but don't want to set my sets too high only to get disappointed!

xxx

welcome to the club:D

i just expected more i suppose , still pleased with it i have been on nights never went to bed and got weighed , cdc thinks im water logged and bars knocking me out of ketosis, so no more bars soooo heres to a excellent week 6 weigh in!!!
Lea xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back