THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
5lb lost this week ..... and 27lb or 1stone 13lb lost in total

ok lost over 10days ... because I went AWOL ... but back on track! Will weigh in on Wednesdays now.

love to join pleaseeeeee :D lost 7 pounds this week :D

night night I already have you in the club. I have noted your lost for this week but you didnt post your loss last week though. Ill take it off your signature. (3lbs for last week)

1lb off for me this week. 1 measley pound. Bleurgh.

Hi im not sure if im gunna do this right but
Bindiboo my loss to date is 18pounds,
i get weighed every sunday. what do i do from here?

bindi will add you to the chart, let her know how much you lost this week. you have to post before wednesday night :) so tell us what you lost at your weigh in on sunday :)

hiya, just come back on here on sunday or whichever day you weigh in and post your loss. Make it big n bright so that I spot you. Good luck;)

the chart 09 07 08

well done to KELLY1977
203950936_1427956.gif

for losing a whooping 10lbs this week.

And a well done to runner ups, Ratty and Shrinking for losing just over 9lbs each.

IT WAS A CLOSE ONE THIS WEEK!!

total loss for the club this week is over 114lbs!!
2irpz6t.jpg

Congrats Kelly!!

hey hun, on the chart it says I have only lost 2lbs this month when I have lost 7lbs. Anyway that can be changed pls? xx

hey hun, on the chart it says I have only lost 2lbs this month when I have lost 7lbs. Anyway that can be changed pls? xx

oops, still ironing out the glitches, will get it by week 3, ill update the chart, soooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee:p

Well done everyone and many many thanks Bindiboo for all your work

hey guys. sorry i haven't been posting my losses but with my planned breaks for my mate's wedding i felt like a fraud. i have been ssing since though so now i will let you know how much i lose week by week :)

abz xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back