THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done winners xx Great losses :)

:DAww WOW, check me out, I am so chuffed, I am lost for words for once, I never win anything.. lol..

I needed that boost I tell ya after the morning I have had.. :cry:

Nearly reached for the biscuit tin.. :cry:

Thanks everybody,

Thanks hun! You are doing a fab job! And I agree with nightnight, this does feel like our own little slimming club, and I quite like it!!! Never liked them before but think it may be something to do with the fact I never lost very much so found it rather demotivating, whereas the losses with CD 100% are guaranteed to be good :D it makes me feel happy :)

xxx

7 days 100% SS+... lost 4 lbs!

And a few weeks before that of 100% SS.
But I'm really finding that SS+ suits me much better. :)

Status Report: Been fairly poorly lately and worse so over the last couple of days so, having discussed with my CDC, have had a bit of food over the last couple of nights to see if I maybe need a bit more energy. And it has helped. I'm going back to SS for the rest of the week to see if I go back to the same problems too. After that will make a decision on which plan will be best. :cry:
Ultimate intention is, except for this (very short) period of experimentation (for the sake of my health), to find something that works and stick to it 100%, so hopefully you won't mind if I hold onto my place in The Club while I sort myself out! :wave_cry:
(hoping CT scan next week might throw some light on things too!)

Status Report: Been fairly poorly lately and worse so over the last couple of days so, having discussed with my CDC, have had a bit of food over the last couple of nights to see if I maybe need a bit more energy. And it has helped. I'm going back to SS for the rest of the week to see if I go back to the same problems too. After that will make a decision on which plan will be best. :cry:
Ultimate intention is, except for this (very short) period of experimentation (for the sake of my health), to find something that works and stick to it 100%, so hopefully you won't mind if I hold onto my place in The Club while I sort myself out! :wave_cry:
(hoping CT scan next week might throw some light on things too!)

Ill put you on hold, hope you get it all sorted and get well soon. Remember we are all here if you need us;)

Sorry for the late update I weighed in on Tuesday and had lost 3lbs. :D

iu would like to join :).... i started today in ss so technically havent lost any weight on it yep but i wehn on hols before and went from 9st 11 to 9st 8.... :) will keep you posted with my weigh in on thurs
beaxxxx

hey welldone to you all on your fantastic losses...

guys i am starting ss+ as of today i need this to help get me through.. am i still ok to be in the 100% club? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back