THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done sue :) I see the chart is very blank. why do peeps join up and not bother then? I know some people have reasons and do say but bindi is going to a lot of trouble to do this so i think people should make more of a effort :) i mean this is the nicest possible way :) x x x

I think most people who go so far as to diet with Cambridge are making an effort.
The reason they prob sign up is because they really want to lose weight, 100% and be one of the people who say I've lost 3lb this week.
Sadly not everyone's head is in the right place. I have posted weekly on here saying STS or lost 1lb - big deal eh! I'm so upset with myself I posted yesterday saying i wouldn't be posting on 100% forum anymore just incase I was bringing the succesful people down.

Maybe the people who aren't losing weight are embarrased to write their sts/losses/gains in this forum.
x

well done sue :) I see the chart is very blank. why do peeps join up and not bother then? I know some people have reasons and do say but bindi is going to a lot of trouble to do this so i think people should make more of a effort :) i mean this is the nicest possible way :) x x x

thanks sweetie:) Anyone that hasnt posted for 3 weeks will get taken off until they tell me to put them back on.

If anyone wants to be taken off now, whether for a short time or permantley, just pm me. I myself came off the chart as I was stuggling. I gave myself a new start date (which is TODAY) and new a ticker......fresh start with everything.

Everyone has their reasons and we are not here to judge anyone. In fact if we can help you by talking it out, give you encouragement etc whether you gain, lose or stay the same.

We are all in the same boat and know how hard cd can be. Please do not feel embarassed. One big family here:grouphugg:

Just SS for me hun, not sure about the difference in loss. Well done to sue and everyone who lost this week
xx

Hi Bindi, just to let you know that I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks, but I have weigh in on the 22nd of Sept so will be back on then for the update.

Hiya - keep forgetting to post my losses here!!! Doesnt help that my weigh in day changed - that confused things! lol. So my result for this week (week 12 for me) is 8lb!!!!! Did I mention I love this diet? hmm maybe once or twice :D

Thanks for doing this Bindi - you do a great job and its a real motivator and support. I have lost 5.5lbs this week which takes me to 2 stone lost and my biggest since Week 1 and I now believe everyone who said that when you have a bad week (for me last week) you usually catch up the next week!

Have a great week everyone.xx

Hi everyone!
Another 2lb gone forever...yay! Unfortunately it's time for me to leave SS+ and the 100% club. Thanks to everyone who's been there when I've had a shake/ketosis-dogbreath/bum/water related crisis!
Catherine

mmmwoah welcome to the club, bish bosh well done and nice to hear from you, orange plum well done, surhunnie have a great holiday and see you soon and finally Leviathan, sorry to see you go hunnie...always glad to see you back even if it is for a chat....

day 2 for me and the headache from hell has landed.............but I know things can only get betta.

YAY!!!! Well done Sez. :D xx

well done bex xxx

Morning everyone

Back from WI and 3lbs lighter.

Have a good week and well done to all the losers "so to speak"

xxx

Hi everyone, wow well done Sez and everyone else who lost, on day 14 of ss and had my first WI last night (so its basically a fortnights weight loss) and i lost 13 pounds!! i couldn't stop smiling all night, heres to keeping going and taking one day at a time, good luck all for next weeks WI. 13 down 41 to go. see you later!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back