THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 100% from today, so far so good. Need to lose a few pounds before the wedding next weekend, but that's just a start!

would you like me to add you to the 100% CLUB weigh in chart?

dont forget to post your losses for this week. From today up to Weds 2 July 2008. You will have upto 9pm on Weds to post by order to get it on the chart.

Dont forget to make it BIG & BRIGHT so that I can spot you.

e.g I have lost 7lbs this week and have been 100% for 7 days.

if you want to be added to the chart, just post on here to be added or pm me. The list is getting a bit long now.

If you want to add the club logo to your signature here is the location

http://image.blingee.com/images15/co..._1328466.gif?4

good luck everyone

do "planned breaks" constitue doing a CD plan 100%?

Any kind of 'break' (planned or otherwise) is definitely NOT doing CD 100% - regardless of which plan you're on.

As Linda said earlier, if it ain't in the book it ain't in the plan :)

not being difficult but what is the definition of 100%? I really am hesitating on expanding this as I don't want to upset people or cause another debate but do "planned breaks" constitue doing a CD plan 100%? I'd like to know what CDCs think, really but also what you think bindiboo as it is your thread

My personal defination of being 100% is sticking to the plan without cheating or picking at food throughout the day. Last week was my second week on ss and I had it in my head that I could nibble on things and get away with it. I had lost 6lbs week 1 and I thought I was invincable. During week 2 I nibbled and nibbled. By the 3rd day in I was showing a loss of 4lbs, but by weigh in day I had regained this and had stayed the same weight as my first week. For me personally I really kicked myself, as I had wasted a whole week. I think this diet is hard enough without sabotaging it myself.

So I slapped myself down, picked myself up and vowed to stick to the plan 100%.

That saying " a little bit of what you fancy, wont hurt" DOES ALOT OF DAMAGE.

I have got myself into the right mindframe now............................PLUS having a chart gives me motivation......see your achievements up in lights, so to speak, gives me a sence of acheivement.

As you can see from my ticker, I have a party to go to soon and I hope to have lost most of the weight by then.
Hope this helps
Bindi

glad to have my thoughts confirmed by a (brill) CDC. Thanks Sharon

My pleasure! I just want people to achieve the best possible results and (for my money) that's sticking to the plan 100% as set out in the Cambridge Diet booklets - regardless of whether that's the 'old' SS programme, either of the SS+ ones or any of the subsequent higher-calorie stabilisation and maintenance programmes :)

Alybongo, sarette, Amethyst, HelenG and Flirty40greeneyes you are all on the chart.......I can wait to post the chart on Weds......its gonna be brill!!

Alybongo, sarette, Amethyst, HelenG and Flirty40greeneyes you are all on the chart.......I can wait to post the chart on Weds......its gonna be brill!!

Fab stuff, thanks!

i am well aware that i won't be sticking to ss 100% over the next two weeks as i am having one evening off to be maid of honour at a hen night and one evening off for the evening of the wedding. and i have my cdc's blessing for both of these events after we discussed it. i do however believe in following ss 100% and have been doing so since i started and will be doing so in between events and after the wedding. better not get hungover... ha.

so i hope you don't mind me being on here, but i'm not vying for slimmer of the week :)

abz xx

Can I join? I don't know what the heck has been going on, but I don't want to cheat on the diet, so am 100% committed.
I will post when I can, but won't be around for 6 weeks from monday (all being well)

Thanks I'm back .. wow that was nearly the shortest membership in history!!

Reinstated my logo and raring to go!

Have been 100% on SS+ all day and feel really re-energised by this idea.

Also re-energising my clients too .... so hoping this will be a win/win situation!

anyone can join. Ooh where you going for 6 weeks on Monday? All the best to you

Hospital with my baby, so no where exciting! It does mean though that I won't have food readily available to tempt me.

S'ok. He has Leukaemia, and his chemotherpy is over a 3 year span. He has to go into great ormond street for another 6 weeks for aggressive chemo. He is 10 months old, and was diagnosed 3 months ago.

He was meant to go last week but wasn't well enough, so we are on for monday atm!!

Thanks, it is going ok atm. I needed to diet so I can eradicate that worry from life!!

That is why I am 100% committed!!

Gem567 and Fatbird you are on the chart. Fatbird wishing you and your baby all the best....hope all goes well..........we are all here if you need us....sending you hugs

12373.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back