THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls I cant believe it!!!
Yesterday was weigh in day and I'm 9.5lbs down!!!! yay!!!

wow well done you, what time did you weigh in? I'll put you down for this weeks chart.:)

festival fairy good luck for your weigh in

Can I join please?

I started CD on Tuesday, my WI will be Monday evening when I go see my CDC.

No cheats, but then again I've only been doing this for 2 1/2 days, I haven't had time to cheat!

Well done Amethyst ... add slimmer of the week picture to your signature profile for this week - you deserve it hun! ... and if you carry on who knows you may not have to take it off next week!

My weigh in day is Friday - so will post my loss tomorrow. It can be added to next week's chart. If you want to shorten my name on the chart to "Flirty40" or "Flirty40GE" ... I noticed I go into the next column!!

Well done everyone else who has 100%-ed and lost too.

Congrats amethyst on your brilliant loss! :D
I've asked to sign up to this club, I really need to do this final push to end 7 years of yoyo dieting.

Bindiboo, i weigh in at 5pm every wednesday.
I know i will sound like a complete halfwit now, but where is the chart?
I'm very new here and still finding my way around......I don't even know how to upload an avatar lol!!

Congratulations Amethyst!! :) very well done!

xx

Bindiboo, i weigh in at 5pm every wednesday.
I know i will sound like a complete halfwit now, but where is the chart?
I'm very new here and still finding my way around......I don't even know how to upload an avatar lol!!

Congratulations Amethyst!! :) very well done!

xx

its on post 219

if you had posted your loss you would have made sotw, never mind you may still get it next week.

at the bottom of the post click on attachment, click again to enlarge

Hi silly question coming up!! you know the way i weighed in wed but have my offical wi on sat so will i just go wed to wed for the cd club?

thanks and sorry if i sound like a dumb nut :(

I LOST 5LBS AND 9 DAYS OF 100% :D:D:D:D:D:D

:bliss::character00238::party0019::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Congratulations everyone!

Hi silly question coming up!! you know the way i weighed in wed but have my offical wi on sat so will i just go wed to wed for the cd club?

thanks and sorry if i sound like a dumb nut :(

no silly questions here, happy to help. If your offical weigh in is this Saturday, then post on Saturday and I will put your loss down onto the chart. Your saturday weigh in will go onto next weeks (wed) chart. Good luck

BINDIBOO- Can you please change my already lost weight to 12lb & not 13lb please,

Thanks Hun.. ;)

3lbs after 7 days 100% SS

Am I still allowed in the club since I moved up to SS+?

I'm in, lost 16lb in 3 weeks. However, today I have had a massive binge, feel sooo upset. Eaten everything I shouldnt. Will start again 100% tomorrow. Would it be a good idea to have a slimmer of the week (first week) and a slimmer of the week (subsequent weeks) cos everyone tends to lose a great deal more on their first week. Wot do u all think>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back