THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done everybody... very proud of you all :)

slimmerwithin, dont worry hun we all get slip ups, you got the right attitude get right back on track 100% ok?

good luck everyone for next weigh ins

time is flying by :)

can i join please bindiboo x

sure can. i have added you to the chart, just remember to post your weigh in on this thread.

i am getting weighed tomorrow, shall post if loose any. Had a bad week in terms of being sick. Let see yesterday and today had made any difference.
Good luck x

i am getting weighed tomorrow, shall post if loose any. Had a bad week in terms of being sick. Let see yesterday and today had made any difference.

glad you are feeling a bit better, yeah post here when you have had your weigh in

You're all doing fantastic guys :D:D:D

Hey hun, for next weeks chart pls could you change my "total amount lost so far" from 21lbs down to 5? In terms of my total weightloss since I first decided to start dieting, I have actually lost 37lbs- the 21lbs was my latest ticker!!! If thats ok I would like to keep this part of my weightloss journey as a new journey in itself and have changed my ticker to reflect this, so the 21lbs will only confuse me :) thanks :) x

Hi can i join? I have my first weigh in Thur so have lost nothing yet but have just completed day 3 100% and am planning on keeping it that way to month 3!!x

Hi can i join? I have my first weigh in Thur so have lost nothing yet but have just completed day 3 100% and am planning on keeping it that way to month 3!!x

hiya, welcome to the club, dont forget to post your weigh in on this thread on the day that you get weighed by your cdc. good luck

I forgot to post last week. I lost 5 lbs this week. Total loss so far 20.5 lbs.

week 7 weigh in........lost 5lbs!!!!!
7 weeks of ss 100% total loss 37lbs

love this diet sooooo much!!!!!

well done Ceekay!!

ok weigh in number 6 and.........6lbs off!
yay xxx

Weigh in Number 6

:)3lb off:) = 29.5lb in total

Lea xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back