THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: Hiya Scarlet38, I find all these posts so helpful, it's made me realise that I'm not on my own doing this, we're all in the same boat no matter how much we all want to lose. :D:D:D:D

7lb of for me this week woo hoo!!

slimmer of the week

CONGRATULATIONS TO WANNABESLIM FOR LOSING 9LBS THIS WEEK.
203950936_1427956.gif

well done to runners up Oisin and Surfhunnie for losing 7lbs,.

And a big well done to you all:D
qy5yrd.jpg

Thanks for adding me to the list. I collect mypacks from my CDC on Fri am, and will start the diet on Sat, so, just over a week from now........ I WILL be slimmer than today!!!

xx

Thanks for adding me to the list. I collect mypacks from my CDC on Fri am, and will start the diet on Sat, so, just over a week from now........ I WILL be slimmer than today!!!

xx
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: you go girl:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I lost 3.5 lbs this week thought it would be more but I can get my jeans off without undoing them now so I'm happy, hehehehe :)

i lost 5lbs got weighed 2 day but i must fess up i had half a rivita at teatime 2nite ...:sigh: nothin on it just dry ..naughty me :whoopass: not been loo 4 days thought it might help ..well that my excuse lol

i lost 5lbs got weighed 2 day but i must fess up i had half a rivita at teatime 2nite ...:sigh: nothin on it just dry ..naughty me :whoopass: not been loo 4 days thought it might help ..well that my excuse lol

wow well done you, keep on going......(scuse the pun).. try ducolax to help you on your way.

thanx 4 that bindiboo:) got some senna max strength didnt wanna take any chances my tums killin me.:(

Hi All!
Just to say restarted SS today, start weight of 16st9bs (have gained 4 stone since Jan.......oh sh*t, why do we do it to ourselves?)

I am aiming for 12 stone intially, I know thats not right as per BMI charts but I honestly think I'll be happy there. I can always reassess later if I need to.

I am hoping that by next Sat I will be in the 15s, or very near.

Wish me luck!

Hey everyone, well done on your losses. I have been forgetting to post on here! But when I am back from my holiday on 10th Sept, I will make sure I post on here as I will need all the help I can get to stick 100% to SS x

Morning everyone,

4lbs lost for me this week Whoop whoop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back