THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo hoo, well done hun!! You're about the same as me in the weight losses so lets hope I can manage 4lbs at my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. xxx

Thanks guys!

Go surf, go surf thinking skinny thoughts for your weigh in 2moro!

xx

4lb of for me this week

Well done everyone xx

Hiya, just to let you know...

I LOST 4LBS THIS WEEK (WI THIS MORNING) :)

Won't be weighing in next Monday due to holidays but will give you an update when I get back a week on Thursday. Am SSing all holiday so hopefully will have a good loss to report! xxx

Well done every one some great losses!!
You should all be very proud of yourselves and treat yourselves to a lovely cold refreshing glass of .......water!

Keep it up birds!

xxx

Hello Ladies... this thread is brill... not got anything to report so far... weigh in is Friday 6pm... back on CD after a successful 3 stone loss earlier in the year... stopped in June to get myself back to normal/healthy eating before my 2 weeks hols in August.. and after being weighed last Friday only gained 8lbs.. which is brill... i did maintain up until holiday really well.. so... im pulling the reins back in.. and this time going to try to get under 12 stone.. so another 1stone 10lbs to lose... then i will maintain again over Christmas.. and re-evaluate in the new year to see if i want to go any lower... :) Ohh im sooooo glad this diet works!.. :) Good Luck for the week.. :) xxx

Hiya everyone. Just got back from my 3rd weigh in. I lost 3lbs this week, I'm happy with that cos it seems to be the way week 3 goes for people on CD.

Anyway I'm off on holiday on Saturday so I'll be missing for a couple of weeks.

I LOST 4lb This Week!! :D

can i please join started today so will let you know my weight loss neext monday i have done ll and cd before with great success lost over 10 stone but due to a bodged tummy tuck i have gained 7 stone so here we go again lol

I didn't get weighed this week as I was at a wedding.
I think maybe us sts people are bringing you down so I'll not post on the 100% anymore.
x

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was still okay to join. I have been on the CD for just over a week (i'm on day nine) however don't know how much i have lost - counsellor on holiday and D-Day is Sunday, getting excited!!. This is my second time on the Cambridge and cheated like mad the last time, have stuck to it 100% so far and am not even halfway tempted to cheat. I weigh (weighed) 13st 11 when i started. I have been reading some of your posts and you are all doing fantastic, keep up the good work!! Lindax

Hello again, i got weighed on Monday and had lost another 2lbs, making total now 27 pounds in 6 weeks. I have never lasted this long on diet or lost so much, so as you can imagine i am ecstatic!!:jelous:

Sorry I forgot to post last week & have just got back from Wi.

Last week - lost 4lbs
This week - lost 4.75lbs

Total of 42lbs lost in 8 weeks!!!!! :happy036:

slimmer of the week (a little late I know)

Slimmer of the week is SUE121for losing 5lbs. well done.

203950936_1427956.gif

WELL DONE TO RUNNER UP EMMAS22 FOR LOSING 4.75LBS.

AND OF COURSE, WELL DONE TO ALL YOU OTHER LOSERS!!

25isz82.jpg

Well done Sue121. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back