THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, wow well done Sez and everyone else who lost, on day 14 of ss and had my first WI last night (so its basically a fortnights weight loss) and i lost 13 pounds!! i couldn't stop smiling all night, heres to keeping going and taking one day at a time, good luck all for next weeks WI. 13 down 41 to go. see you later!!

YAY!!!! WELL DONE!!

Newbie to Cambridge Diet

Started this Monday 8th Sept
First day good, today feel very tired but guess that is about right
Doing the stage 2 diet (3 shakes and a small meal)

Start weight - 9st 12lb
Target weight - 8st 6lb

Good luck eveyone - I weigh in on Wednesdays

Peta :)

I lost 5lb this week.

yippeeeeee..

Scuze meeeeeeee !!!
Can I join?
Started on Saturday just gone, have first weigh in on thursday. Not a week but I can only do thursdays. So it will only be a 6 day week! From then on it will be normal though hopefully.
Lynne x

Hi All - I have had my first weigh in (although it has only been 3 days - I only got enough for that as I was not sure I would like the diet)

I have lost 3lb already so, yes .... I love this diet
Looking forward to next weeks

Peta

weight.png
[/IMG]

3 lb lost

It has only been 3 days but have lost 3lb :) - will wait a proper week before my next weigh in
Now really enjoying the diet

Peta
weight.png
[/IMG]eta

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK GOES TO SEZ FOR LOSING 10LBS.
203950936_1427956.gif

AND A SUPER WELL DONE TO LINDA647 FOR LOSING 13LBS OVER 2 WEEKS AND SNOWBABY FOR LOSING 9LBS THIS WEEK.

and of course to all of that lost this week and posted your results here!

2meczl2.jpg

Sorry I couldn't post last night as I didn't get home from the airport until 11pm!!! Bloody work!

Anyway I've lost 3.75lbs this week - not bad giving that I couldn't drink a lot of water over the last 2 days due to traveling to Germany.
xx

OMG!!! I am so chuffed, but feel a little guilty as first week losses are always pretty good!!

You guys are such an inspiration!! Thanks so much. xxx

here is comes... -6lbs this week! Well chuffed thought my losses would slow to 3-4lbs from now on so a whopping 6 is a really nice surprise!

xxx

Weighed yesterday and this weeks loss was another 6lb!!! So happy, I have now lost 16lb in just two weeks!!!!

You gotta just lurve CD!!

Hi all

Could I please join the 100% club?

I started the diet last Monday and had my first weigh in on the Saturday, I lost 8lb woo hoo! can't believe it, I love CD!!!
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back