THE CD 100% CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, again, can hardly believe another week gone by, time just flies!! Anway, was ill this week with flu, and for first time in life did not try to make myself feel better by eating, but only lost 3 pounds. Never mind, i think by managing to stay on diet while ill was the biggest hurdle for me, i normally use that as an excuse to feed my face. So, hopefully, will see a bigger loss this week as won't be spending 4 days in bed

Please can i join you ladies? It's day 1 for me tomorrow, and 1st WI next Tuesday.

Had a Bad week last week so

I PUT 2lb ON THIS WEEK.. :mad::mad:

My own Fault so back to Drinking loads of water need 10lb off in 4 wks but Not sure whether I am allowed to still post my losses on here now with it being 100% as I am moving up the steps in time for me Holiday.. :D

xx

1st Week Weigh In

Hi, Just had my first weigh in and I have lost 11 1/4 pounds - I am so happy.
Loads more to lose but going in the right direction:wow::party0019:
1st time on here so hope posting my message is OK
Tracey

slimmer of the week goes to newbie Tracey Davies for losing 11.25lbs

203950936_1427956.gif

well done to all of you this week...........well to the ones that remembered to post;)

2zf0i3b.jpg

Huge congrats Tracey Davies - amazing loss!

p.s. Bindiboo - I didn't post this week as I was on holidays, should have a WI this Saturday (and will be happy if I STS to be honest!).

Can I join too?

Started the Cambridge Diet Sole Source just over a month ago. Lost 20lbs in the first 17days and am disappointed that this fortnight I have only lost 5lbs - I stick to the diet religiously. I'm going to start weighing every Wednesday morning now.

I put 7 stone on during my pregnancy, my little girl is now 14 weeks old and is a bundle of joy. I started off at 19 stone 9lbs and I'm now 17 stone 12lbs. My ideal weight will be about 11 stone.

I will be having a night off for our Wedding Anniversary (1st October) and a weekend off for my daughters Christening (31st October). I would like to be around the 14 stone mark by Christmas and then 11 stone by April 2009.

Being at home (on maternity leave as opposed to work) is hard on the Cambridge Diet so any words of encouragement will be very much appreciated. I'm completely embarrassed of the size I am now and can't bare to even see my "friends". Would love to hear from others so I don't feel completely alone.

To top it all off I had a caesarian which is still very raw - therefore I'm not supposed to exercise until after Christmas.

Looking forward so much to slipping back into my size 12's instead of my size 24's.

Good Luck everyone.

LeaSparkle,I hear where you are coming from. CD helps us lose so much weight and so quickly, that we want the loss to continuously be rapid.
I have just completely 2 weeks and due to be weighed tomorrow. After reading posts on this forum, i was hoping for a bigger week 1 loss, but realize that other diets plod along at 2lbs a week. So have accepted that i must attempt to be a little more patient.:rolleyes:
Your loss is fantastic , so do not be disheartened.
Enjoy your baby and go for gentle walks on these bright autumn days. I had 2 caesaereans and would say that it really does get better.
Hang on :)in there.

Hi everyone - just realised that I forgot to post last week. Last week I had a disappointing loss of 1lb (TOM and i hope that was the reason!) but this week have lost 3lbs which is much better which is a total of 4lbs over the 2 weeks. Its wierd how you can do the same thing every week and your weight loss is so different. Trying to drink much more water to see if that helps but it is hard. Have a great week everyone.

Wd everyone, i lost 4lbs today yay!

4lb off for me today too..

Oisin xx

hello, its my first day on the diet, i know i may sound like a wimp but im feeling hungry but i think its more cos i cant have it than anything. can someone help me. is it true the more water you drink the more weight u lose

Woo hoo, first weigh in after my holidays and I'm happy to find out that I've lost 3lbs. Yay:bliss:. Not bad for a fortnight in Florida ;)

Just back from first WI and I'm soooo happy - I've lost 12lb :bliss:

:wow:well done Redhead!!! Thats a great start.:happy096:

slimmer of the week

Another new comer takes the title this week. Well Done to REDHEAD66 for losing 12lbs this week.

203950936_1427956.gif

well done to all you other losers and well done for remembering to post your losses.

2uo10np.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back