The cd bars

JUSTKITTY

Hellooo!

Today I bought 3 bars to try. Anyway in my excitement I scoffed one in seconds flat! I actually got jaw ache I stuffed so much in my mouth haha!

Anyway, after I then read the packet. More calories but hat bothered me was the huge amounts of carbs. My CDC didn't say anything when I bought them but now I'm wondering if this is a huge amount or whether the shakes have that much?!

It was the caramel one :) and I feel a bit sick I ate it so quick. Also got a peanut one and cranberry one to try.

Oh la la the options! I'm
on a weird high since the bar. Strange considering I've been in a foul mood all day.

they are a few more carbs than the shakes , which is why it is recommended you dont have more than 1 a day . But they have few enoguh carbs to keep you in ketosis and weight loss at a maximum , although some people who are carb sensitive may loose slightly slower , they helped me stay on plan as they are so yummy :)

Shouldn't have bars until week 3 either
;-)

Anyway, after I then read the packet. More calories but hat bothered me was the huge amounts of carbs. My CDC didn't say anything when I bought them but now I'm wondering if this is a huge amount or whether the shakes have that much?!

Some of the bars have more carbs, a couple have the same amount as the shakes (about 14g)

Neither is a 'huge amount'. Enough to keep you in ketosis if you limit the chewy bars to one a day as suggested.

It shouldn't be a problem.

Cambridge isn't a very low carb diet. Just low enough to get into ketosis to make the low calories bearable with reduced cravings and hunger:)

Back