The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Hi all
May I join you please... been on here a week & will be on here for a long time yet!
Thanks Linzi

Hi all, guess I should join here. I started Cambridge on 20th May and have so far lost 29lbs, 131 more to got though if im to make my ideal target(we'll see) so that will be 160 by the time i'm done.

I too have only just found this thread - and as my total weight loss plan is 110lbs, I guess I qualify! I've been dieting for 13 weeks (CD except for first two weeks on LL) and an now down some 66lbs - just 44 to go!!
Good luck to everyone.

Hi folks,

I would love to join you all I've been on SW for about 6 weeks still have well over 100lbs to loose! so I defo qualify!xx

Just found this thread and want in please!!!

As it happens, my best friends and I have a pact...
2008: The Year of Positive Change
The weight loss is part of my positive change. So here I am....trying my best to uphold my new years resolution. (It's been a bumpy ride though).

Thats good to hear... personally I think it's a motto everyone should adopt. It's the only new years resolution I've ever managed to stick to. Maybe because it's so generic, but hey it works for me and my friends!

Hope all the Centurions are enjoying the lovely warm weather, and one step closer to where you want to be :hug99:

Hello all!!!

Well been a member of Minimins for a while now, and been on CD for 2 months. Have (had) lost 47lb as of 25th July this year, been on holiday for 2 weeks and have gained about 4lb (not bad really!). Back on CD now and hoping and praying I can shift that nasty 4lb before my weigh in on tuesday night!

Anyway, in total I have about 160lb to lose, which will take me down to a weight of 12stone. Will see how I am then as to whether I lose a bit more, but I think 12stone will be about right for my build and height (5ft 8) and will give me a BMI of 25.

So 47lb ish down, 113lb to go, and its starting to feel a bit more achievable!!!

Welcome to the Century Club Bish Bosh :wavey: Cheeky question, but any chance of a 'I'm in the Minimins Century Club' blinkie?! ;)

I shall put in a request :D

Do I have to go through any kind of strange ritual to join you guys in this club? ;):D:D:D:D:confused:

Well I'm not sure I should tell you.......

....nah, just have over 100 lbs to lose when you start, and you can be in the Century Club! :cool:

Well I guess I qualify then:rolleyes:

Can I pinch the blinkie as well? :whistle::D

Back