the change in me, my diary by louisa26

Day 16: 3/09/06

Much better day today back on track!!!!

Went to work today so that probably helped

cant wait till next sat now!

Day 17: 4/09/06

At work again today and did well again!!

if i stay the same or put on on sat i will be wondering why!!

thought it was time to take another pic, so andy took one in exact same spot as last time and OMG!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it looks so different its quite scary really and cant believe people at work who dont know i am on it havent said anything yet but then thats just me and when they do i will know even more that they see it!!

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/1756-wow-look.html

Cant wait to see Saturdays results, what a boost that must be! Don't forget to do your measurements and take photos, I can see a difference in just three weeks!

just read this post from you Ajex and i totally agree now 3 weeks and 4 days into my diet!!!

Day 22:

yes a whole week gone i'm afraid but it wasnt to hide i promise!!!!

on tues i got bitten by lots of insects that came out of the grass while i was cutting it and my legs have become infected so i have been feeling rather down in the dumps!

lost 5lbs today YAY

so thats 1st 8lbs in 3 weeks fantastic if i do say so myself lol

6lbs to go till my first target of 2stones!!!

Day 27:

sorry i know nearly another week gone but yet again my legs have been doing my head in and i nearly went to A&E with them!
i'm now on the strongest antibiotics the nurse could prescribe so fingers crossed they should work!!

now back to cd lol

i have done pretty well this week so quite looking forward to saturday morning!

Well done Louisa thats sooooo good.You have now reached your mini target thats amazing. xxx

Back