the change in me, my diary by louisa26

thank you everyone :D

has been hard tho as andy has a packet of fajitas in the freezer and i have been craving for them since thurs :(

Hi Louisa,
well done again on losing those 17lbs, I'm chuffed to bits for you ...

Just tell yourself you can have those fatjas another time, just not now, now is your time for sticking to the programme, and blowing everyones socks of when you are sooo much lighter on your wedding day...

'say this out loud' ! I can have those (whatever it is) but at this moment in time I am choosing not too!

Keep going girlie

Hi Louisa,
well done again on losing those 17lbs, I'm chuffed to bits for you ...

Just tell yourself you can have those fatjas another time, just not now, now is your time for sticking to the programme, and blowing everyones socks of when you are sooo much lighter on your wedding day...

'say this out loud' ! I can have those (whatever it is) but at this moment in time I am choosing not too!

Keep going girlie

I totally second this comment :D (dont mean to sound all american there!)

WELL DONE YOU - 17lbs is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

You know what i'd do - take those fajitas out of the freezer - get a hammer and smash them to smitherines!!!
Completely random and silly thing to do but appeals to my destructive side and means they cant tempt you anymore. :)

Day 10: 28/08/06

Had Jo, her bf stewart and her sister louise round today and god it was hard! We went to tescos so i had a soup when i came home and a pizza was ordered and andy had a kabab so i had my soup and jelly and can honestly say it filled me up so i didnt eat all of it either!

off tomorrow then its back at work... yay........ didnt actually know i would say that about work

i also tried on my combats that didnt go up to my tummy the other day and now they do.......yay

AND jo said she has noticed the loss on my tummy yay!

Last edited:
Hiya Louisa

well done on the combats... there really isn't a feeling as good eh!!

how you getting on today??

Gen xx

just noticed ur wedding tracker..... well done on taking control of ur life for your special day and what an incentive!!!

Gen xx

Nice one!

Hi Louisa!

You're doing so well! Keep up the good work! It's it a brilliant feeling when people start to notice! How much have you lost now?

Just going back now to read your thread - I've been away for 10 days so I've got a lot to catch up on!

Sarah x

thank you everyone for your kind words

but OMG SARAH!!!! 13st your kidding WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

what an inspiration!!!

can i see some piccies please?

Day 11: 29/08/06

Thank god last day of being off work well till friday anyway LOL

i need to get in a routine again and fast, 4 days off work and this thing could easily get out of proportion!

i went to boots for some motivation today and it said 6lbs off so fingers cross this will stay till saturday morning!

Last edited:
Hi Louisa

I have just read through your thread and just wanted to say how fab your doing. You've got through the first week, which is always difficult and now you will sail through to that beautiful wedding dress for your special day.

I have been lucky with work as they have all been supportive and initially they were all refusing to eat anything in front of me, even though I told them there was no need. Now I beg them to order things in as I just love the smells around the office... weird though as I know a lot of people find the smells of food difficult.

Keep going, your doing great!!

Jazzy x

Day 12: 30/08/06

Much easier being at work. Nicely fitted back into the routine, and it felt so good telling people of my weight loss on saturday!

There are two people doing it at work too which is great to be able to have people there who understand it too.

Last edited:
Day 13: 31/08/06

Second day at work altho this week hasnt been the best of weeks, eaten and it was carbs feel absolutly awful about it but am ready for the concequences!

With be extra good tomorrow to prepare for saturday morning!

Last edited:
Day 14: 01/09/06

Right today was much better and felt much more in control! Ate nothing at all and had my soups!
Went to Asda's to do Andy's shop with him and had to leave quite fast as was getting very hungry!

I am all ready for tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
Hi louisa,

Sorry I haven't posted for a little while but my computer is playing silly beggers at the mo.

You seems to be slipping into a bit of a routine and a feeling of acceptance which is very positive :D

If you do find yourself struggling a bit in future, have you thought about reading through some of your initial posts because it think you have come such a long way in your attitude in such a short time that if you could see this for yourself it would really give you a boost :D

Day 15: 2/09/06

Just been for my weigh in a stayed the same. I feel relieved i hadnt put on but am more determined for this week!

Apparently i have lost 1% but my cdc said its not worth mentioning. But i will mention it cause as least i am able to say i lost SOMETHING rather than put ON 1%!

right going for a banana bliss!

the rest of today went well.

i had my shake, soup for lunch and kept glugging the water!

i feel different already!

Last edited:
Well done Louisa, you knew you had not had an easy week so to have stayed the same is excellent. I am sure next week you will have a really good loss.Hugs

Back